Med request received - woo hoo

Old Jan 11th 2011, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough
Default Med request received - woo hoo

At last after 6 months we received our med request.
It could not have come at any better time as Davie was due to leave next Thursday to oversee calving on the farm but now hopefully I will only be a few weeks behind!
The meds are booked for friday at the Anniesland Practice in Glasgow - does anyone have an experiance / comments about them!
Old Jan 11th 2011, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Med request received - woo hoo

Originally Posted by The Logans
At last after 6 months we received our med request.
It could not have come at any better time as Davie was due to leave next Thursday to oversee calving on the farm but now hopefully I will only be a few weeks behind!
The meds are booked for friday at the Anniesland Practice in Glasgow - does anyone have an experiance / comments about them!
Great news!!!
We used Helen Bryden in the city centre purely because the appt times were more flexable from memory. I believe you will have no probs with Anniesland.
Good luck
lns
Old Jan 11th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Congratulations
Old Jan 11th 2011, 12:49 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

great news! yay for you!!
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:34 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Finally things appear to be moving!! Congratulations!!!!!

Good luck with the next stage
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh.. glad to hear..one step closer congrats!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 7:01 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! As Rubie said it's fantastic that things appear to be moving again!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 7:50 am
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

What fantastic news (looks like you were right)

Can I ask, how did you receive it - just incase I'm next
Old Jan 12th 2011, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

it came in a brown A5 envelope which was posted on the 6th! Can you beleive it took 5 days 1st Class!
Fingers crossed yours is winging its way to you - it feels such a relief, meds are booked for Friday, I ll keep you posted.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

oooooh... developments!! Congratulations on yours coming through. Anniesland is my local GPs office, and I've always found them really nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend them, I can't see you having any problems.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Congrats!! Good timing for you too by the sound of it.

My OH did his meds at Anniesland in September. We had a bit of a mix up but I think its only because the receptionist maybe wasn't the one who normally deals with the immigration meds. She kept us waiting for ages,then the doc got angry cause she had OH and his little girl to do and pushed for time But OH said it was all fine once they were in with her.

Good luck with them, and the move!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

havana is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Med request received - woo hoo

hello, I am so excited again. I applied for FSW from London, as my occupation is on the list, my application was recived mid october 2010,, did you also apply after june 2010??thanks
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

we are not FSW we are PNP nominees (as investors I think). our federal application was sent to London on the 05/07/10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.