Wikiposts

med request received (irish)

Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute
Default med request received (irish)

wooohoo!

i came back from a business trip/holiday to Costa rica, late late yesterday and got my mail from the housemate today.

I had sent my police certs after my original 90 day update, as i got it 45 days in and it took longer for them to arrive. The med request is dated 26/03, so must have arrived just after I left to Costa Rica, and just after I sent up both the english and irish police cert.

They are asking for more money, Med request, and a dutch, english and irish police cert.

Obviously, having sent police certs to them 2 weeks ago i'm going to assume the english and irish one have been received, and now figure out how to get another Dutch one and get my meds etc arranged.

Anyone got anyone any advice on which of two Dublin gp's is best?

Any idea how long from now its going to be before i stand a chance at a visa? my maths says about 12 months?

Wooohooo, major cleanout, here I come!

Deb
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all
Default Re: med request received (irish)

Hi Deb
We done our meds in the Doctors at Morehampton Road in Donnybrook found him the cheapest one in Dublin and he was very nice and knew exactly what he was doing. Then he sent us straight from his surgery to Blackrock Clinic for the x-rays. Sorry can't help with how long the visa will take I suppose that one is anyones guess.

Sandra
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
wooohoo!

i came back from a business trip/holiday to Costa rica, late late yesterday and got my mail from the housemate today.

I had sent my police certs after my original 90 day update, as i got it 45 days in and it took longer for them to arrive. The med request is dated 26/03, so must have arrived just after I left to Costa Rica, and just after I sent up both the english and irish police cert.

They are asking for more money, Med request, and a dutch, english and irish police cert.

Obviously, having sent police certs to them 2 weeks ago i'm going to assume the english and irish one have been received, and now figure out how to get another Dutch one and get my meds etc arranged.

Anyone got anyone any advice on which of two Dublin gp's is best?

Any idea how long from now its going to be before i stand a chance at a visa? my maths says about 12 months?

Wooohooo, major cleanout, here I come!

Deb
Hi Deb, we also had our medicals done on the 31/3 at the Donnybrook practice..it was really straightforward..and the Doc was really helpfull.. sorry i can't help at all with timelines for your visa but good luck with the medicals mrs 007
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Mrs 007. IS there anyway you could pm me wiht a few details on 'simple and straight forward?' as I'm getting to the 'omg, i'm going to have to face white coats' stage of things....

and yes, i've been in hospital enough i'm developing a right phobia of white coats!

Thats two votes now for Donnybrook, so that is probably who i'll call first at least...

Thanks!

Deb