med request..

Old Apr 12th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Post med request..

Hi everybody.

Me and my family got our med requests on Saturday..woo hoo... i managed to get a appointment for the med tomorrow(tuesday). just can't believe its only taken 7 weeks for the requests to come through...

The question is how long does it take cic to come to a decision providing all is good?

thanks in advance talltrucker....
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: med request..

Hi
Just wanna say a big congrats...hope all goes well at medical
lol
Stef
Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Hi everybody.

Me and my family got our med requests on Saturday..woo hoo... i managed to get a appointment for the med tomorrow(tuesday). just can't believe its only taken 7 weeks for the requests to come through...

The question is how long does it take cic to come to a decision providing all is good?

Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Talltrucker
We got our passport requests 3 weeks after our medicals, so hopefully not long now for you to wait.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Cayou is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!! Good luck!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations talltrucker and good luck.

Am I dreaming, or did I read on here a few years ago that people were opting go to Europe to get their meds done because it was so hard to get an appointment in the timescale given by CIC here? Any old timers remember?
Old Apr 12th 2010, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody.

Congratulations hope all goes well for the meds today
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Psyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to all

Hi everybody.

We are on the PNP route and received the '45 day letter' (joint med's & passport request).

Instruction being to have medicals within 45 days and send passports 30 days after medicals and that they should be ready to issue Visa's 15 days after receiving our passports. Took them an extra week in the end though.

Full timeline below
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psyched
We are on the PNP route and received the '45 day letter' (joint med's & passport request).

Instruction being to have medicals within 45 days and send passports 30 days after medicals and that they should be ready to issue Visa's 15 days after receiving our passports. Took them an extra week in the end though.

Full timeline below
Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Psyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to allPsyched is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Good luck
Thanks Coffeepot!, how long have you been waiting, are you expecting news imminently?

"Patience is a virtue, as long as I am not the one exercising it." - Sarcasm Society
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Psyched
Thanks Coffeepot!, how long have you been waiting, are you expecting news imminently?

"Patience is a virtue, as long as I am not the one exercising it." - Sarcasm Society
Waiting for update letter, AOR April 07 bummer eh
They are sending out Oct AOR letters now, have emailed CIC but told to shut and wait ( well sort of ) just seems the 07 applicants are being held up at every point, so fingers crossed for everyone
Old Apr 17th 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi guys.

meds went well... so we're hoping PPR comes quickly...

thank you all for your replies....

we would'nt of got this far without the BR forum....

thanks talltrucker....
Old Apr 17th 2010, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations.....

Ray
Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Ray......
Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi guys.

meds went well... so we're hoping PPR comes quickly...

thank you all for your replies....

we would'nt of got this far without the BR forum....

thanks talltrucker....
Good to hear