Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Meaning of form (intvw/intv_wav Nov 09)

Meaning of form (intvw/intv_wav Nov 09)

Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:15 pm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Photoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meaning of form (intvw/intv_wav Nov 09)

I finally received a letter from Buffalo today, but it's a little ambiguous, and doesn't really tell me what I need to do next. I was hoping someone could shed some light for me. (AINP ED route)

The general gist is as follows:

<snip>
We have completed the initial assessment of your app, and expect to finalize your app without a personal interview. <snip>

<snip>
No additional documents required at this time
<snip>
This isn't the approval/denial letter right? This is just the initial assessment? Does that just mean someone is going to look over my file to ensure nothing was overlooked, and finalise it? How long (at a guess) would it take between the initial assessment and the Approval/Denial?

So many questions! Thanks in advance
Old Apr 27th 2010, 4:16 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meaning of form (intvw/intv_wav Nov 09)

You appear to meet the selection criteria and so now they move on to background checks and medical examinations. The timing can be quite variable depending on just where you have lived and worked. The medical can take some 4 months from the date you actually take it but this is all variable.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 4:30 am
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Photoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond reputePhotoplex has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
You appear to meet the selection criteria and so now they move on to background checks and medical examinations. The timing can be quite variable depending on just where you have lived and worked. The medical can take some 4 months from the date you actually take it but this is all variable.
I did the medicals months ago - I received my AOR back in Jan
Old Apr 27th 2010, 12:35 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

We do need details like that to help. So expect to get the PPR soon.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:38 pm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
We do need details like that to help. So expect to get the PPR soon.
Thanks Jim!