Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Me and my Wife's profile - How to proceed!!!!

Me and my Wife's profile - How to proceed!!!!

Old May 2nd 2015, 12:24 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and my Wife's profile - How to proceed!!!!

Originally Posted by Abdul Aleem
We are both very very upset. We spent many many months doing a background research searching all our forms applications everything else and the ML money that we spent as well however if we need to apply in a different method we are definitely going to do so

I am so fairy, but instead of editing the posts I have inadvertently replied on each of my own posts and just as extra to the existing post I do apologise for this and it was not my intention to clutter up the original thread

If verification has been rejected and a letter sent to explaining why this is not gonna be the be all and end all. We are not giving up we are definitely gonna try again in a different way

If in there will be the case that something might be missing, is this something we could then rectify and resend or will they not accept again at all?
Back in the day, we omitted to put in payment for the kids' application and our docs were returned. We added the kids' payment, re-submitted the forms - and here we are! So don't give up. It might be something trivial
Old May 2nd 2015, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

don't be disheartened.
I sent my application from London on 22 Dec 2014 but unfortunately it arrived late to CIO sydney - i think after 1st of Jan when new EE system introduced. It was returned to me but hey I am now in Canada on TWP and applied via EE FSW for PR too...finger crossed...it will be ok!
Old May 2nd 2015, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

Abdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Back in the day, we omitted to put in payment for the kids' application and our docs were returned. We added the kids' payment, re-submitted the forms - and here we are! So don't give up. It might be something trivial
Do you think if it is something trivial which we are yet to find out I might add. Can this be rectified easily and then resubmitted even though this deadline has supposedly past? I hope that if it is trivial and something that is been omitted can easily be replaced with the documents that they so require.
Old May 2nd 2015, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

No! The system's changed as of Jan 1..it is now called express entry for PR so have a read on cic...
Old May 2nd 2015, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Abdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of lightAbdul Aleem is a glorious beacon of light

Hasan how did you then proceed ?

I mean you sent a PR application package then it was sent back to you?

where did you apply from ?

I just do not want to give up after all this hard work. It is definitely going to happen God willing but do not know how now.

Did you get apply for the permit and then how long did it take?

Sorry for all the questions.

Aleem
Old May 2nd 2015, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Abdul
I applied from UK 1st time on old system for PR but as my package arrived in CIC post Jan 1, it was return in Feb stating that the system changed as of Jan 1.

I got into Canada on temp work visa (TWP) then applied for PR via EE. still awaiting my app to be reviewed for PR. so i suggest that you look into EE. Plenty of thread on here on EE!
Old May 2nd 2015, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Hasan,

I am also in the UK.

Looks like I am going through the same route as you then.

I visited Canada in May 2014 and then got hit by the bug to apply. I sent everything as per procedure under the old system on December 26th and I got confirmation that it arrived on December 31st.

Our application has not been returned as of yet but I am keeping an eye out. Can I PM you about this if I may?

Also you seem to have gone through a lot quicker on the TWP so Would like to speak to you about this if I may.

Thanks.

Aleem
Old May 6th 2015, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there,

I just want to ask how long did it take to receive your returned documents?

As since this particular letter with the enclosed PC's took 10 days or so.

There is no sign of the other wad of papers.

Do you think it may well be that it has been accepted? As it did say that if accepted prior to the older deadline it will be assessed by the older rules in place at that time.

The fact that they were sent to different addresses may also be another thing to look into.

I think I need to write to them and ask for this explanation. As I have not got these documents back and really should have had by now.

So it looks like I must try to enter the EE pool then.

Any advice would be appreciated. Just don't want to give up. My other half has.

Aleem & Iqra
Old May 6th 2015, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abdul

Your application may well have been accepted; however, my son's application was received on Dec 12, 2014, and not processed because the cap had been reached. His documents did not arrive back until 15 weeks after submission.

Have a look at the Express Entry route.

Good-luck!

Poppit
Old May 6th 2015, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Poppit
Hi Abdul

Your application may well have been accepted; however, my son's application was received on Dec 12, 2014, and not processed because the cap had been reached. His documents did not arrive back until 15 weeks after submission.

Have a look at the Express Entry route.

Good-luck!

Poppit
Hi there Poppit,

Has your son since re-applied? And is he in Canada now?

I just find it so odd that 2 sets of packages from near enough the same place are taking so long to arrive to the same destination.

I do seriously doubt that the cap had been reached into particular NOC code as it was one of those who were not overly populated; yet maybe there was a mass exodus at the last minute that may have completed the cap. Who knows?

I will 1stly, write to them at the same address they sent the documents from. Then wait for a reply. Failing that, start the whole process again.

It cost us around £1,500.00 for the whole thing. So it is daunting to start all that again.

I remember there being a clause in the guideline saying if you do not have all the PC's, then apply with everything else minus the PC's and submit them when we ask you for them.

That's what I did.

Again has anyone else here at BE forum ever experienced anything like this?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Aleem & Iqra
Old May 13th 2015, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Dear All BE People,

Well today we got all our documents back with an explanation of why we our application is not going to be processed.

The first things is this that it did reach them on time and within the specified deadline. The second thing is that the NOC category I was applying under was not full. But apparently they have received their fill of 25,000 applications and so therefore were unable to proceed with my application.

Sounds like a bit of bad luck on my part despite the months of effort I put in.

So now I am reading up on this Express Entry malarky!!!

I am particularly interested in how, if it is at all possible to get onto the PNP and get a nomination certificate.

Luckily the certificates for the Police Reports for my wife have also been returned as they are still valid and they will be extremely difficult to replace. So ideally I would like to get on with this now and go for this route.

Any pointers on where to read up for more info on the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Aleem & Iqra.

I believe from now on postings will be saying Iqra as she has given me the roll eyes and 'I told you so' with arms folded saying now I'm in charge of this application.

Iqra
Old May 13th 2015, 1:01 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Well what do you do work wise? Have you done the point scoring on EE to see if you will qualify?
Old May 13th 2015, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Well what do you do work wise? Have you done the point scoring on EE to see if you will qualify?
Yep. I do.

I've looked over the whole thing and according to the CRS points assessment I am scoring 404 out of the 600 that's without the extra 600 for a pnp cert or a job offer. So I don't know if that alone will be enough to be given an ITA.

Just seems a bit daunting now that's all. I know it's not impossible. But we're feeling a little lost right now.

I'm reading up on resources about the EE system as we speak.

What do you recommend? We have the qualifying work experience and all the references. And I believe the ECA credentials and language tests are all still valid.

Again this time any advice directed to me rather than my hubby would be appreciated.

Iqra
Old May 13th 2015, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

hi Abdul
wat do u do? job?

to get PNP you need to find employer in canada to apply. so it may be tricky.
I suggest you find a job and get TWP to move to canada then apply for PR.

Keep an eye on ITA and score- latest i believe was 453 points to get ITA. if the score drops then you can apply via EE for PR without job offer....but your chances are higher if you find job...
good luck!!
Old May 14th 2015, 2:18 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abdul Aleem
Yep. I do.

I've looked over the whole thing and according to the CRS points assessment I am scoring 404 out of the 600 that's without the extra 600 for a pnp cert or a job offer. So I don't know if that alone will be enough to be given an ITA.

Just seems a bit daunting now that's all. I know it's not impossible. But we're feeling a little lost right now.

I'm reading up on resources about the EE system as we speak.

What do you recommend? We have the qualifying work experience and all the references. And I believe the ECA credentials and language tests are all still valid.

Again this time any advice directed to me rather than my hubby would be appreciated.

Iqra
400 is probably on the low side...it hasn't come down that low yet... So a job offer will probably be needed. Do you have an in demand job?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.