British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Massive thank you to all on this forum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/massive-thank-you-all-forum-921027/)

Joepottinger Jan 14th 2019 12:47 pm

Massive thank you to all on this forum

Hi all,

I landed today as a permanent resident. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the people on here who have helped us through the process. Really couldn't have done it without the help and advice of everyone on here over the years from when I applied for my study and work permits til now. You guys are actually amazing, the time you give to help others is incredible.

I think we will be popping champagne tonight:)

Thanks again for all the help.

christmasoompa Jan 14th 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Massive thank you to all on this forum

Congrats! :thumbsup:

spouse of scouse Jan 14th 2019 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Joepottinger (Post 12621219)
Hi all,

I landed today as a permanent resident. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the people on here who have helped us through the process. Really couldn't have done it without the help and advice of everyone on here over the years from when I applied for my study and work permits til now. You guys are actually amazing, the time you give to help others is incredible.

:thumbsup: :drinkingwine:

Siouxie Jan 15th 2019 12:13 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Joepottinger (Post 12621219)
Hi all,

:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

Congratulations!!! and "Welcome to Canada - eh!"
Hope you'll continue to stick around and remain part of our lovely forum :D

Engineer_abroad Jan 15th 2019 2:36 pm

Welcome to Canada. Did it seem as much of an anti-climax for you as it did for me? I remember it all feeling very surreal.

Joepottinger Jan 22nd 2019 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by Siouxie (Post 12621593)
:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

Congratulations!!! and "Welcome to Canada - eh!"
Hope you'll continue to stick around and remain part of our lovely forum :D

yeah I will for sure:)

Joepottinger Jan 22nd 2019 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad (Post 12621876)
Welcome to Canada. Did it seem as much of an anti-climax for you as it did for me? I remember it all feeling very surreal.

funnily enough I said exactly that to my partner.