Marriage to an Intern. student

Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:12 am
Peter Sika
Posts: n/a
Default Marriage to an Intern. student


I'm presently an international student, and so is my wife. We were
married in Canada a few months ago. My wife is pursuing her university
studies in Quebec. I'm presently in Toronto. My question relates to
work permit. If after completing my studies and after I have worked
for a year under the post-graduation work permit, can I get a work
permit under my wife because she will not have completed her studies
yet? Since she is in Quebec, do different laws apply?

Thanks in advance.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.