March/April/May '04 AORs

Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future
Question March/April/May '04 AORs

When I first started to look at this site, there was a flurry of activity and threads entitled 'March 04 AORs'. I wondered where you guys are now up to and how far CIC have progressed - are we in April or May now for medical requests etc ?????
Timelines are very interesting for the rest of us hopefuls .......
Thanks, Nik
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:36 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March/April/May '04 AORs

Originally Posted by NikkiNu
When I first started to look at this site, there was a flurry of activity and threads entitled 'March 04 AORs'. I wondered where you guys are now up to and how far CIC have progressed - are we in April or May now for medical requests etc ?????
Thanks, Nik
Hi Nik

Have seen a fair few May 04's and also one or two April 04's. But that was about two/three weeks ago and it has gone very quiet again!!

We are June 04 so hopefully not long now ........ J
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hi

there were quite a few who had got medical requests or PPR's earlier this month. also quite a few new applicants who applied in august. for some reason the thread has become more quite these days.

regs
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Hi Nik

Have seen a fair few May 04's and also one or two April 04's. But that was about two/three weeks ago and it has gone very quiet again!!

We are June 04 so hopefully not long now ........ J

Please don't get me overexcitied.... .....where have you seen May o4's getting news?

I am also June 04 (3rd to be precise) but have been assuming I won't hear anything till at least Christmas due to the backlog.

Snowqueen
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are AOR April 23rd 04 and have just had our medicals. We are already in Canada on work permits so have been fast tracked. I don't think its sped things up that much, maybe by a month or so.

Good luck with the wait

SAW 04

Originally Posted by NikkiNu
Thanks, Nik
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:41 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'm a late March04 AOR and haven't heard a thing yet...
I've seen a couple of May04s get med request, but if I'm not mistaken, they were already in Canada, so that fast-tracked the process a little.

Hopefully they'll get around to the rest of us Marchies soon - I'm getting antsy and ready to go!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

halanddawn is an unknown quantity at this point

We're late March 04 aswell and haven't heard a thing yet! We spoke to the CHC in May and were told that we should enjoy our summer and expect to hear around September time - lets hope they haven't been delayed by anything!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snowqueen
Please don't get me overexcitied.... .....where have you seen May o4's getting news?

I am also June 04 (3rd to be precise) but have been assuming I won't hear anything till at least Christmas due to the backlog.

Snowqueen
I'm a May 04 had med request 1st September meds completed 15 September.
And no i am not in Canada

Time Line
Applied March 04
AOR May 04
Meds Sep 05
Meds completed 15 sept 05
Meds sent 22 Sept
PPR ????

I was told by a couple of emigration consultants that they do not go by AOR but by the date the application was sent.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Sadly your immigration consultants are wrong. The clock starts ticking on the date the AOR was issued, hence the "don't expect to hear from us for.." on the AOR card. I assume yours was 15 months given your short time line?

Originally Posted by hawkeye

Time Line
Applied March 04
AOR May 04
Meds Sep 05
Meds completed 15 sept 05
Meds sent 22 Sept
PPR ????

I was told by a couple of emigration consultants that they do not go by AOR but by the date the application was sent.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

When I spoke to a guy from CHC in York earlier this year he said that they work from when an application was sent in, so to them the relevant date was the date they received it not the date on the AOR. Therefore the relevant date for us will be Dec 04 as that was when they received our application, not Jan 05, the date on our AOR.

I'm sure that makes things as clear as mud!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:07 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hawkeye
No rule without exceptions.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:12 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

As you can see below we are May 04 with an 18 month wait quoted, we have not heard anything too, lets hope it's soon.

Regards, Steve and Tanya