March 04 AOR people

Old May 12th 2005, 10:41 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default March 04 AOR people

It's getting closer!!! What do you think? Next 3 months??
I'm getting scared!! :scared:
Old May 12th 2005, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future
Default Re: March 04 AOR people

Hi Bleech I bloody hope so we are AOR 06 March 04, and are getting very restless now are oldest boy is sitting his GCSEs next year so if we cant get over there by the Autumn we may have to wait until Summer 06, lets hope not, I see some that were February 04 have received there medical requests although there are some still waiting from Nov 03 so dose not seem to make much sense.
Old May 12th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Our agent in London told us to expect the full 18 months about a month ago but this week had news that there was a bit of activity on the mopping up of 2003 cases so you never know. Was a rumour of a go slow and now a rumour of that being over. Back in Jan/Feb 04 I was sure we would been done with meds by now and waiting VISA. Might be lucky to get VISA by Xmas, but I hope it will be much much quicker than that. Sold house and going into the waiting pen so lucky in some respect

Last edited by SANDRAPAUL; May 12th 2005 at 1:43 pm.
Old May 12th 2005, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant future

This has to be the worst time in the whole process................. so many things start to play with your mind!!

Our AOR was 18th March..................... wouldn't it be great if the e-client could say 'You are number xxx in the queue' or 'Your file has now been put on Joe Blow's desk.................take cover!!'

We are in Canada at the moment on a visa that expires at the end of October, so we are starting to look at getting a new visa after that, just in case.......................... only trouble is our visa is not extendable so we have to go through HRDC.

It would be good to keep this thread alive to see how things go.............any Feb AOR people about with any news?

Mike

Originally Posted by Bleech
Old May 12th 2005, 4:29 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'm 1 month and 10 days away from the 15 months my AOR said it would take... I had hoped to get the medical request in April, but nope... No brown envelope in the mail so far this month, either... *sighs*
I'm hoping to be ready to move by Sept. 15th - I can still make it, if the med.req. turns up soon!
Will send for CAIPS in a month's time, if I don't hear anything until then.

Good luck to all of you!

Originally Posted by Bleech
Old May 12th 2005, 4:44 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

4-8 weeks hopefully, at most for you guys ?

Come on CIC; send out some positive vibes to these good peeps, folks been waiting way too long already.

Rich.
Old May 12th 2005, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

Rich will post that info that you wanted Tomorrow hope it is of some help to you although the Tourist information place is closed looks like it may be permanent.
Old May 12th 2005, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough

Skilled Worker - AOR Feb 04 and still waiting.

Wayne
Old May 12th 2005, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

pak2 will become famous soon enoughpak2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wookie Wayne
Skilled Worker - AOR Feb 04 and still waiting.

Wayne
The CHC has started on the Feb AOR's so keep the faith. Watching the clock does not make it tick any faster - but does while away the time!

Wishing all those waiting less stress

Phil
Old May 12th 2005, 7:18 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

A "Canilinker" got hers today!...... AOR 7th feb !

Go Moose GO!!!!!!!
Old May 12th 2005, 7:31 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

So only two days to go for you, then!
Woo-hoo!!!

Originally Posted by Morwenna

Go Moose GO!!!!!!!
Old May 12th 2005, 8:55 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Morwenna

Go Moose GO!!!!!!!
Hi Morwenna

I'm afraid it's too late for the Moose. They are great fun to watch though!

Meds tomorrow if I remember right so good luck!
Old May 12th 2005, 8:58 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Just joining this thread for the mutual support!
Good god it's excruciating
Old May 13th 2005, 9:01 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike1967
This has to be the worst time in the whole process................. so many things start to play with your mind!!

Our AOR was 18th March..................... wouldn't it be great if the e-client could say 'You are number xxx in the queue' or 'Your file has now been put on Joe Blow's desk.................take cover!!'

We are in Canada at the moment on a visa that expires at the end of October, so we are starting to look at getting a new visa after that, just in case.......................... only trouble is our visa is not extendable so we have to go through HRDC.

It would be good to keep this thread alive to see how things go.............any Feb AOR people about with any news?

Mike
Hi Mike,
Our AOR was also 18th March Pretty sure the traffic was heavy that day though, so I expect your's will be processed before ours
Old May 13th 2005, 4:34 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike Gas
Rich will post that info that you wanted Tomorrow hope it is of some help to you although the Tourist information place is closed looks like it may be permanent.
Cheers Mike we owe you some mucho for that truly humongous favour..... please do a "recce report" when you get chance, would love to hear your thoughts and observations.

Rich.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.