Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 10th 2012, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by htar
Dear friends, when Markus sends any emails he puts the office phones and fax.
Is there any problem to call the office directly instead of emails. I ve done this before at normal federal stream and they gave beneficial feedback.
If u have his office number phoning is ok as he gave it to you. Only request I would have is NOT to give it out to others. It's a privilege and if misused they will no longer give phone numbers and will become like cic ( unreachable and unpersonal)
Old Aug 10th 2012, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by manitobain
If u have his office number phoning is ok as he gave it to you. Only request I would have is NOT to give it out to others. It's a privilege and if misused they will no longer give phone numbers and will become like cic ( unreachable and unpersonal)
Definitely; I understand
Old Aug 10th 2012, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Do any body has any idea about hostels at Winnipeg, it is much Cheaper than Hotels. Is it convenient.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Do any body has any idea about hostels at Winnipeg, it is much Cheaper than Hotels. Is it convenient.
I think there is one hostel in whole Wpg left (hihostel one just closed). A very good alternative are B&B's, usually a bit cheaper than a hotel and you usually get an amazing breakfast and the owners are very good with supplying info be it for the tourist or for the potential newcomer to the city.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

The only idea I have is the hostel where Nordex staid,

>I found a nice hostel at University of Winnipeg. I paid 280 C$ for 7 nights, and >I got one night free because I arrived after midnight.>

should be this one here:

http://uwhostel.com/

Regards
Conmar
Old Aug 11th 2012, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Manitobian,

Regarding the Recruitment Missions, will they consider foreigners or only the country residents? As maybe i could get the TRV for other countries much easier and join the event.

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Aug 11th 2012, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Hi Manitobian,

Regarding the Recruitment Missions, will they consider foreigners or only the country residents? As maybe i could get the TRV for other countries much easier and join the event.

Regards,
Mostafa
Have u looked up the link to the expo I gave earlier on? It might be on there? Mb is only one of exhibitors can't see them having a say over it and in my eyes wouldn't make sense at all to restrict it only to ppl from one country? It's employer driven though not strategic stream. So if there is an employer wanting to hire u, u want to look it up what the time a wp takes AND u will need then a TRV as well?
Old Aug 13th 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Hi Manitobian,

Regards,
Mostafa

Hi Manitobain, i saw that MPNP are coming to Shanghai next month for recruitment mission. Upon learning this yesterday, I've immediately sent request to join the event and attached necessary details such as resumes, educational credentials, IELTS, our current emplyment certificate and our china work permits.

I received a reply just now saying the usual "no longer accepting exploratory visit for 2012..." so strange, i did not request for an EV but instead requesting them to join the mission..and my email subject clearly stated "MPNP Recruitment Mission in Shanghai"...is this an auto-reply from MPNP?

Anyways, I have replied them saying that I want to join this coming event as I am just an hour away from Shanghai...I hope they reconsider my request
Old Aug 13th 2012, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MBdream
Hi Manitobain, i saw that MPNP are coming to Shanghai next month for recruitment mission. Upon learning this yesterday, I've immediately sent request to join the event and attached necessary details such as resumes, educational credentials, IELTS, our current emplyment certificate and our china work permits.

I received a reply just now saying the usual "no longer accepting exploratory visit for 2012..." so strange, i did not request for an EV but instead requesting them to join the mission..and my email subject clearly stated "MPNP Recruitment Mission in Shanghai"...is this an auto-reply from MPNP?

Anyways, I have replied them saying that I want to join this coming event as I am just an hour away from Shanghai...I hope they reconsider my request
can you give me an official link where you saw this?
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody! this is the link. Is this recruitment mission only for Chinese citizens?
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
can you give me an official link where you saw this?
Dear Manitobian & All

I am happy to tell that I received my LOA yesterday. Feels gr888 !!! So It took less than 3 months for me. Letter was issued on 30th July.

Many thankssssss for your timely & valuable guidance. Good luck for your visa/LOA/EV applications.

Thanks once again.
ciao
Old Aug 13th 2012, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Milano97,

A lot of congratulations !!!!!!!!! I am happy for you, hope you could start soon a new life in Manitoba with your family.

regards,
maple44
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maple44
Hi Milano97,

A lot of congratulations !!!!!!!!! I am happy for you, hope you could start soon a new life in Manitoba with your family.

regards,
maple44
Thanks a lot Maple.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Milano97
Dear Manitobian & All

I am happy to tell that I received my LOA yesterday. Feels gr888 !!! So It took less than 3 months for me. Letter was issued on 30th July.

Many thankssssss for your timely & valuable guidance. Good luck for your visa/LOA/EV applications.

Thanks once again.
ciao

Hello Milano97,

Big congratulations on your LOA. I hope and pray that ours in on the way too.

New_start, Conmar, etc, any news from your end?.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Mayoress is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you Milsno97
@Dammy, u're few weeks/days away frm d goodnews.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.