Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 8th 2012, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by manitobain
hey! sounds like your are working 18 hrs now? ...
I can see if I can sneak that question in....

Last time I asked, I got told 4-6 months time..lol..this might be another angle to ask about it, so I will try. Otherwise I'd go by: expect 6 month at least and do a lil dance if it goes faster?
Dance, hm Guess we all would try a ceremonial dance, if we only knew which one.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Conmar
something like the rain dance... as in "raining nominations"?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Conmar
..and the answer to my question is:
online applications move way faster than paper (which I think we were all aware of) and that there has been at least one person (so far?) under the strategic stream who applied in June, who has been just nominated.
Caution: it hasn't been said that there are no others from April/May waiting still for decision.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

online applications move way faster than paper (which I think we were all aware of) and that there has been at least one person (so far?) under the strategic stream who applied in June, who has been just nominated.
Caution: it hasn't been said that there are no others from April/May waiting still for decision.
Many Thanks Manitobian for this useful info & your valuable inputs.
I had applied for online PNP (Strategic stream-Exploratory visit) on 8th May & received PNP file number. Does it mean that they have made a decision on my file ? Please advise.
Regards
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Milano97
Many Thanks Manitobian for this useful info & your valuable inputs.
I had applied for online PNP (Strategic stream-Exploratory visit) on 8th May & received PNP file number. Does it mean that they have made a decision on my file ? Please advise.
Regards
no, it doesn't..but it means you are in the process and you could email them with your file number and ask about progress (although you might want to wait until your 4 months are up, as we don't want to overload them now any further with these kind of requests?)

You will receive a letter by mail (and yep, mentioned a few times that online would be better), saying you are nominated
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

no, it doesn't..but it means you are in the process and you could email them with your file number and ask about progress (although you might want to wait until your 4 months are up, as we don't want to overload them now any further with these kind of requests?)

You will receive a letter by mail (and yep, mentioned a few times that online would be better), saying you are nominated
Thanks for the info. Being patient is better. Meanwhile, I can enjoy my summer vacations in South Italy. Ciao.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, it's not first in first out based then? Hey, Manitobain you made me even more nervous now,
Old Aug 9th 2012, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

something like the rain dance... as in "raining nominations"?
Yes, something like that...singing: move it, move it...

Congrats to the lucky one from June.

@New_Start:

"Oh, it's not first in first out based then? Hey, Manitobain you made me even more nervous now, "

At first glance, I supposed that too, but thinking twice about it, it is not possible, cause every case has to be assessed individually, the number of documents alone may differ considerably, also possible questions or additional checks with other authorities, there is, apart from what we do know already, a whole bunch of things which can cause different time scales.
But I do admit, I am also even more nervous now.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 10:42 am
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks, I am also getting nervous like some other people in this blog. Even if time processing can vary between cases (something reasonable for high-load office work), I still don't understand why an application from June can be approved for EV, while other sent two months earlier are still waiting. Can someone explain us if is there some reason for this huge difference? I have a good (wide) job profile and also IELTS test from October last year.

regards,
maple44
Old Aug 9th 2012, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maple44
Hi folks, I am also getting nervous like some other people in this blog. Even if time processing can vary between cases (something reasonable for high-load office work), I still don't understand why an application from June can be approved for EV, while other sent two months earlier are still waiting. Can someone explain us if is there some reason for this huge difference? I have a good (wide) job profile and also IELTS test from October last year.

regards,
maple44
Hi maple44,

one more reason I do remember: strongest applications first.
Perhaps this holds true here.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Thanks Conmar,

But....this doesn't seem to be the case. I hope that my application was strong enough, I printed and read carefully ALL the messages in this forum before sending my application, I made a huge research of the characteristics of the Province, made an effort in all the necessary aspects to convince the MPNP personnel following Manitobain's recommendations, etc. I sent the application on April 13, received the confirmation message, replied to the questions and ...... nothing yet after more than 100 days.

regards,
maple44
Old Aug 9th 2012, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maple44
Thanks Conmar,

But....this doesn't seem to be the case. I hope that my application was strong enough, I printed and read carefully ALL the messages in this forum before sending my application, I made a huge research of the characteristics of the Province, made an effort in all the necessary aspects to convince the MPNP personnel following Manitobain's recommendations, etc. I sent the application on April 13, received the confirmation message, replied to the questions and ...... nothing yet after more than 100 days.

regards,
maple44
I am sure you did your very best, maple44. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Perhaps we mixed up something here, it was not an application for EV which was approved in June, it was an application for nomination.

Manitobain wrote:
"..and the answer to my question is:
Caution: it hasn't been said that there are no others from April/May waiting still for decision."

We have been waiting for our nomination since March, respectively April,
when we finally received our file number.

Regards
Conmar
Old Aug 9th 2012, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Conmar, now I understood the terms.

regards,
maple44
Old Aug 9th 2012, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

my above comment was for the online MPNP application ...NOT for the EV invites..just to make sure of the difference.

At one time EV invites were given once a month...via a group meeting/decision, but I am not sure how they do it now...not much of a group left?
Old Aug 10th 2012, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Dear friends, when Markus sends any emails he puts the office phones and fax.
Is there any problem to call the office directly instead of emails. I ve done this before at normal federal stream and they gave beneficial feedback.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.