Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 1st 2011, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

..like counting down for your birthday when you where little?

no worries, don't think it matters if big or small, one or many files...the officers usually know what to do with them ...and if they have questions, they will get back to you..in 60 days. MPNP is very "human" if you will, compared to CIC. They are very popular too..which is while they need now 60 days..where before you got notice within 10 days or so.

If you are bored or think you can't wait anymore, download the PR forms and start filling out the lines with "addresses since you were 18" and employment history since you were 18, that usually keeps one busy for a while and will be good preparation for later.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Problem is it is all done! Even more the travel forms of all trips since 18 with dates and purpose of travel, that is also done! But One good thing to get busy with is collecting papers for engineering accredation of your international engineering degree
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:23 am
Just Joined

Inder.chhabra is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Manitobian.... Right there then ..!!!

Hope i can go onn with all of these .... till then ....please keep us updated ...so far u've been great with the help ...

Inder ....
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@NostalgiaLava ....wow, I am impressed You could always study for your citizenship test to keep you busy (j/k) ...but yes, collecting papers for accreditation is as well a very good task to do beforehand.

that is the one point I find very weak in the can. immigration system...the slow and often enough costly recognition of degrees. From time to time it get announced they will speed up things, but then one guy must hold the other back..because so far I haven't seen great progress (must be all the talks they are in ?) *rant over*
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:28 am
Just Joined

CDRscare is an unknown quantity at this point

much good opportunities in Manitoba for engineering job seekers?
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Check out Service Canada job site, jobbank.ca.
Good luck
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:39 am
Just Joined

CDRscare is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers GC44! much appreciated....
Old Oct 6th 2011, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

xyz1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hello Inder.chhabra,
no, a response is not needed nor would it be usefull.

bet you beat the record with 63 pages..but general rule is rather too much info than not enough.

Have you looked at where you would be able to find employment if invited for a visit? I mean, have you checked the jobbank or similar job posting websites for availabilities of jobs in your sector ? This is what will make it or break it, if everything else is supplied, you will need to show them that you are employable ...while visiting.

For now you can sit back and wait . Nothing more to do, and given your education probably chances are good for an interview.

cheers
Ilse
After submitting on line application, no matter what kind of streams, is it possible to check the application processing status from MNP website, just like the Federal?
Old Oct 7th 2011, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

nope
ponders...are you the guy who send his application already in???
Old Oct 9th 2011, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Keep checking email with no email received yet seems they will use the whole 60 days u think that is good or bad sign for my application?
Old Oct 9th 2011, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

....rather a sign that they are extremly busy. And yeah, by now they seem to tend to take about the full 60 days.

Let's put it this way: if you would have been totally ineligible, they would have send you an email saying so rather sooner.

Sorry, I know it doesn't help you much at the moment, but trust me, I haven't met an PNP officer yet, who didn't try to help where they can.

keep the faith
Ilse
Old Oct 9th 2011, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thx for the reply. Tomorrow I am going to university to have them mail my transcripts to the aepgm and get the courses description. I am working just as if I will get a yes. So, if I get a no, iwill be so lost!
Old Nov 1st 2011, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

jesusbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for an invitation for an Exploratory Visit; some questions were asked by Sarah L.G and I have done my responses. I have been anxiously waiting for a feedback.I have even sent an additional mail and yet no response.. What do you advise; does it really take as long as five weeks to get a response?
Is there anything I can do to get a quick response from them?
Old Nov 1st 2011, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Well, if you were asked questions, then it is a indication they have looked into your application no? I have applied, got back an email saying they have numerous apps and if I did not a feedback within 8weeks, I shall send a follow up email. So now I am waiting for 7weeks now, if still no feedback by next week I will send an email. If I may ask, we're u asked for questions directly after first email? And what type of q. I am a bit worried now as I was not asked anything just the email of saying to wait 8 weeks....
Old Nov 1st 2011, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

jesusbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, the same thing was said to me, but they ended up replying about 6 weeks after with the questions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.