Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jun 11th 2015, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
That's actually not accurate at all - we have recently seen our status change once on a Friday and then again on the Monday (hubby went back to check he wasn't hallucinating the first time and it had altered again).
Obviously different visa offices in different countries will input things on different days - I doubt they are all told to only update things on a Tuesday.
Might be true and they probably update more frequently, but this is quote from cic site:
Note that the Client Application Status tool is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.
Old Jun 11th 2015, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
Might be true and they probably update more frequently, but this is quote from cic site:
You said people said they update on Tuesdays, and I am saying I can 100% verify that it is updated on other days.
The key word in that quote from CIC is 'usually'.

ETA for the record I know we (Hutada and ourselves) are being processed through the same VO (Sydney, Australia) hence why I thought it might be relevant.

Last edited by AlliF; Jun 11th 2015 at 1:32 am. Reason: clarified
Old Jun 11th 2015, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

it's been a week since I received my UCI number and I 've been trying to check application status every single day but still couldn't find anything
Old Jun 11th 2015, 10:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutada
it's been a week since I received my UCI number and I 've been trying to check application status every single day but still couldn't find anything
I really wouldn't worry about it, Ecas is notoriously unreliable and fairly pointless even if your application is on it.

La_Luna mentioned changing her address and a few days later it 'still isn't visible yet' - we changed our address and it took them months to update it on Ecas!
Old Jun 11th 2015, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

It's been a week from changing the address and of course it's not visible.
Hutada, there's an announcement on their website, they have some difficulties in ECAS, and people have trouble logging in, so don't worry, really.
Old Jun 11th 2015, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

It's been a week from changing the address and of course it's not visible.
Hutada, there's an announcement on their website, they have some difficulties in ECAS, and people have trouble logging in, so don't worry, really.
I just visited ECAS and could see my status now
La_LuNa, thank you so much for letting me know.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Raaj71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Friends!

I am Raj from India, a new member of this site. I found this site very useful with members helping each other in clarifying their doubts.

I have few questions about immigration to Canada. Recently I came to know about Morden, Manitoba Immigration Initiative. The age criteria for this plan is 21-45, and the occupation list contains : manufacturing, cabinet making, welding, industrial sewing machine operators, and childcare and daycare workers.

I am right now 43 years old and in August, I will turn 44. I am graduate and completed my graduation last year through distance learning mode.. I am running my own business in Designing and Printing since 1997. I find this option to immigrate to Canada attractive.

Only doubt I have is about the occupation list as I am not sure, if I am eligible and my occupation do meet the requirements set by administration. And what is the interview all about after exploratory visit.

Settlement funds means to survive in Canada if PR is granted and initially we have no job in hand?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Old Jun 24th 2015, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, when you submitted your application for PR under PNP, did you submit proof of settlement funds and transcripts for your education? I was referring to the Document Checklist (IMM 5690) and it was not mentioned there that proof of settlement funds and school transcripts must be submitted. Can anyone confirm if I need to include these anyway please?

many thanks!
Old Jun 24th 2015, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

greetings from Morden, MB

we landed 9 days ago (we both have WH visas, but since we have File number for PR, i believe there won't be any problems extending our current visas to BOWP when the time comes).
hi La_Luna! congratulations! that was fast! good luck and hope to meet you and your family in Morden soon!
Old Jun 25th 2015, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Hey guys, when you submitted your application for PR under PNP, did you submit proof of settlement funds and transcripts for your education? I was referring to the Document Checklist (IMM 5690) and it was not mentioned there that proof of settlement funds and school transcripts must be submitted. Can anyone confirm if I need to include these anyway please?

many thanks!
I did provided them all and I recken you should include everything to prevent processing delay after document requested. good luck
Old Jun 28th 2015, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

I did provided them all and I recken you should include everything to prevent processing delay after document requested. good luck
Hi Hutada! Thank you for your reply.

Have you already got the request for medicals?
Old Jun 28th 2015, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Hi Hutada! Thank you for your reply.

Have you already got the request for medicals?
no, my VO is very slow, processing time last year was 13months but they moved up to 28months now so still long journey to be received medical request from them
Old Jun 29th 2015, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

no, my VO is very slow, processing time last year was 13months but they moved up to 28months now so still long journey to be received medical request from them

Sorry to hear about the slow VO. Where is your VO if I may ask?
Old Jun 29th 2015, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Sorry to hear about the slow VO. Where is your VO if I may ask?
it's in Sydney, Australia
Old Jul 20th 2015, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Got MR Today!!!!!

Vienna VO, outland!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.