Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 25th 2015, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

mkay, what the hell's going with CIC/CIO

apparently, I haven't received AOR, because AOR starts with EP(and then numbers)..
bunch of us received XEP number. some people called CIC call centre and been told it's a "temporary file number", we'll soon receive EP in another mail.

another mail arrived few hours ago, and guess what? completely identical to the previous one, XEP and all..

confused? well, there's more some people actually received EP mail with UCI number couple of days ago, but today, they received XEP again so, they got 3 emails in this order:
XEP (temporary file number)
EP ("real AOR")
XEP (well, WTF?!)

I honestly don't know what to think or expect anymore.. It was depressing enough when my VO raised their timeline, this delay in CIO is really driving me insane
Old Apr 26th 2015, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
mkay, what the hell's going with CIC/CIO

apparently, I haven't received AOR, because AOR starts with EP(and then numbers)..
bunch of us received XEP number. some people called CIC call centre and been told it's a "temporary file number", we'll soon receive EP in another mail.

another mail arrived few hours ago, and guess what? completely identical to the previous one, XEP and all..

confused? well, there's more some people actually received EP mail with UCI number couple of days ago, but today, they received XEP again so, they got 3 emails in this order:
XEP (temporary file number)
EP ("real AOR")
XEP (well, WTF?!)

I honestly don't know what to think or expect anymore.. It was depressing enough when my VO raised their timeline, this delay in CIO is really driving me insane

Well that sounds really frustrating and confusing as well! Hope you get your "real AOR" soon and don't receive anymore of those XEPs afterwards!

Anyway, a little good news for me - our Manitoba supporter has contacted us to let us know that she has received our MPNP Nomination! Apparently MPNP received the email I sent them last April 7, requesting for a copy to be sent to Morden and although they did not reply to my email, they did send the copy as requested. I have arranged a prepaid courier to pick up the documents and hopefully we'll be receiving it end of this week . I have lost hope in the postal system here as I still haven't received anything and it's been almost a month so I'd rather spend for the courier and at least have a way to track the package.
Old Apr 30th 2015, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

AOR (EP number and UCI number) arrived on Apr 27th, and I'm also able to see my status on ECAS. finally.
Old May 5th 2015, 12:24 am
Just Joined

Prolifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone applied under the Manitoba PNP Skilled worker program? If so, how long does it take to get the PNP application approved?

I was thinking of applying to MPNP as a skilled worker (domestic, not foreign) after having worked there for 6 months (that's the minimum), but would really love to know the processing times.

I asked this question in another thread but figured I would ask here as well.
Old May 5th 2015, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

some of my friends applied, processing times were under 6 months, usually 4 to 5 months.
Old May 6th 2015, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

guys, can you log in to your MPNP Online acc?
friends of mine are in process, and they're unable to access MPNP Online for almost a week now (the same ones I've already mentioned here, they're in process for more than a month now ;( )
if so, has anyone contacted MPNP regarding that problem and got answer from them?

EDIT: nvm, MPNP online works again

Last edited by La_LuNa; May 6th 2015 at 8:40 pm.
Old May 12th 2015, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Prolifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond repute

What is the minimum length of time that you have to stay in Manitoba after getting your PR through Manitoba's PNP? I read somewhere that it was 3 years, but am unsure as to whether this begins from the moment you receive your PNP or the moment you receive your PR. Is anyone able to clear this up?
Old May 12th 2015, 10:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Prolifix
What is the minimum length of time that you have to stay in Manitoba after getting your PR through Manitoba's PNP? I read somewhere that it was 3 years, but am unsure as to whether this begins from the moment you receive your PNP or the moment you receive your PR. Is anyone able to clear this up?
There is no minimum term, and generally once you've got PR you are free to move as long as you can show you've made a genuine effort to settle in the province that nominated you. The only problem would arise if CIC thought that you may never have intended to live there and only used the provincial nomination as a stepping stone to another province, and therefore PR could be revoked for misrepresentation.

But if you've lived there for a year or two and then have to move on for a genuine reason, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

HTH.
Old May 26th 2015, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, got a quick question for those who are nominated by MPNP through Morden, did you answer "Strategic Initiative" to the question "PNP Stream /Category" ?
thank you!
Old Jun 5th 2015, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

greetings from Morden, MB

we landed 9 days ago (we both have WH visas, but since we have File number for PR, i believe there won't be any problems extending our current visas to BOWP when the time comes).
Old Jun 6th 2015, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

finally got my application file with UCI number, does any one know how to check the application status as centralized-intake-office doesn't show how
Old Jun 8th 2015, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutada
finally got my application file with UCI number, does any one know how to check the application status as centralized-intake-office doesn't show how
you can check it here
it usually takes couple of days before you can see your status, people say they update their data base on Tuesday so don't worry if there's nothing on ECAS yet.
I've changed my address on Friday and it's still not visible on ECAS
Old Jun 8th 2015, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

you can check it here
it usually takes couple of days before you can see your status, people say they update their data base on Tuesday so don't worry if there's nothing on ECAS yet.
I've changed my address on Friday and it's still not visible on ECAS

thank you so much for this La_LuNa, you always give everyone good advices, so are you living in Morden right now? can you live there till you get your PRV ? I really miss Morden and want to go back there as soon as I have PR in hands as my VO takes 28 months for processing
Old Jun 8th 2015, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutada
can you live there till you get your PRV ? I really miss Morden and want to go back there as soon as I have PR in hands as my VO takes 28 months for processing
Hey Hutada, I'm not convinced that processing time is accurate for everyone - the sudden jump was just too big. Maybe they were handed a back-log batch of 'difficult' cases that messed up the average. It sucks when you can't know for sure but we just have to hang in there.
Old Jun 8th 2015, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

, people say they update their data base on Tuesday
That's actually not accurate at all - we have recently seen our status change once on a Friday and then again on the Monday (hubby went back to check he wasn't hallucinating the first time and it had altered again).
Obviously different visa offices in different countries will input things on different days - I doubt they are all told to only update things on a Tuesday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.