Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jul 9th 2014, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

london.2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
From the date they received your application, it takes more or less one month and a half until you receive the AOR by email from Sydney. But there may be some delay lately because of the reopening of the Federal Skilled Workers program they may have received a lot more applications.. just my guess.
Also don't forget to check your spam/junk emails..
Ah that's great to know. Wasn't sure if I should be expecting something or not. Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
Old Jul 11th 2014, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

zafrulbd is an unknown quantity at this point

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has allocated Manitoba with a limit of 5000 total nominations for all skilled worker and business streams of the MPNP. Currently, Manitoba has received more than enough applications needed to meet the 2014 nomination limit, with the largest, and fastest growing volume in the MPNP – Skilled Worker Overseas stream.

Effective, August 1, 2014 until the end of the year, the MPNP will not accept new applications to MPNP - Skilled Worker Overseas stream. People who wish to apply to this stream, must submit their applications by August 1, 2014 or wait until 2015. The MPNP - Skilled Worker in Manitoba stream and application that are part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative will continue to be accepted all year.

The new Application Strategy will help to target optimum application intake levels and will help maintain faster processing times for applicants. For more information visit our website: Program News | Immigrate to Manitoba, Canada
Old Jul 13th 2014, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

So, I am sending off my passports to the VO tomorrow to fix the visa counterfoil........just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone I have come across on this forum and all the help I got from it. This place is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to go through the MPNP. What advice would I give out of my experience:
-Get your documents in order
-Be patient
To everyone else who is waiting for their PR, I wish them good luck and ofcourse anyone new to this forum and need any help, feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to share info based on my experience!
Old Jul 14th 2014, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
So, I am sending off my passports to the VO tomorrow to fix the visa counterfoil........just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone I have come across on this forum and all the help I got from it. This place is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to go through the MPNP. What advice would I give out of my experience:
-Be patient
To everyone else who is waiting for their PR, I wish them good luck and ofcourse anyone new to this forum and need any help, feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to share info based on my experience!
Waoh..Congrats man. am so happy for you.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
-Be patient
Congrats bro. All the best!

On friday, i decided to send a mail to my own VO and I was surprised I got a response that though they have our medical results, they dont have proof of payment on the system. Note that I paid for this since april and used a courier to send the receipt to them. I had to scan another copy to them and also sent the proof of delivery by FEDEX.

Lesson - Mails for update will not kill, it can only help u know your status. At worst, they wont respond.

Question - Could this really be why i have not gotten our passport request?
Old Jul 14th 2014, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
Congrats bro. All the best!

On friday, i decided to send a mail to my own VO and I was surprised I got a response that though they have our medical results, they dont have proof of payment on the system. Note that I paid for this since april and used a courier to send the receipt to them. I had to scan another copy to them and also sent the proof of delivery by FEDEX.

Lesson - Mails for update will not kill, it can only help u know your status. At worst, they wont respond.

Question - Could this really be why i have not gotten our passport request?
Most likely the reason as its often fast to process from Ghana vso. you will get it soon.
Old Jul 14th 2014, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
Most likely the reason as its often fast to process from Ghana vso. you will get it soon.
I hope so. Amen bro.
Old Jul 15th 2014, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

for those of you who have not been successful with MPNP, this might be your ticket to Canada:

Express Entry
Old Jul 17th 2014, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I am new to this forum.

I am planing for my EV in August 2014. Nice forum

Thank you all.
Old Jul 17th 2014, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Hi All

I am new to this forum.

Thank you all.
Anyone planing to visit Morden in August or September? on EV.
Old Jul 18th 2014, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

We got a decision to our application.... Seven months to the day after submitting, we got declined on the basis that we apparently have stronger ties to Ontario than Manitoba - on the basis of having visited Toronto twice on vacation in 2003 & 2005, for a total of 8 days... A fact that MPNP have been made aware of at every stage of the process and which was discussed at length in our EV interview...
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
We got a decision to our application.... Seven months to the day after submitting, we got declined on the basis that we apparently have stronger ties to Ontario than Manitoba - on the basis of having visited Toronto twice on vacation in 2003 & 2005, for a total of 8 days... A fact that MPNP have been made aware of at every stage of the process and which was discussed at length in our EV interview...
Its very pathetic.
Old Jul 19th 2014, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Hi All

I am new to this forum.

Thank you all.
Which city you will plan to go EV in Manitoba?
Old Jul 19th 2014, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by zafrulbd
Which city you will plan to go EV in Manitoba?
Morden
Old Jul 20th 2014, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

sorry to hear that!

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.