Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 24th 2014, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
Received my AOR yesterday... Hopefully it wont be too long to receive medical request. I understand London VO takes a longer time to process applications. Anyone using London VO?
Good one bro!
Old Apr 24th 2014, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
Good one bro!
Thanks
Old Apr 24th 2014, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
I haven't researched, so maybe I'm wrong, but people, it's simply illogical to apply in CIC with PNP and FSW.

you gotta chose one option..
the only question is, which one?

we decided on PNP.

I'm just worried now... Could MPNP reject my app 'cause I'm eligible to immigrate under another program?
After a bit of thought last night, we came to the same conclusion too. I think in theory its possible to apply through FSW and PNP at the same time, but it makes sense to focus on one route. You got me worried though about MPNP not proceeding because of being eligible to apply under FSW - I'd not thought about that!!
Old Apr 24th 2014, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You don't need credential assessment because you've already had it done presumably?

If anybody is considering applying for the FSW prog as well, I don't think they should wait, particularly if they're in one of the more popular NOC codes.

As for the PNP wait, in immigration terms it's nothing! Used to be a 5 year wait for FSW apps from the UK, even longer for other countries.
Patience isn't a virtue I have!! To be honest, its the lack of communication thats frustrating more than the wait... but everyones in the same boat I guess
Old Apr 25th 2014, 1:46 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Patience isn't a virtue I have!! To be honest, its the lack of communication thats frustrating more than the wait... but everyones in the same boat I guess
I don't think we can apply for FSW during the MPNP processing... man they have to make this process faster... what if we're not nominated from Manitoba???.. and we also lose FSW ??... all the effort, money, nerves are being lost... do they think about this ??... cmon, at least make a statement why is this thing being postponed???.... its not fair...
Old Apr 25th 2014, 1:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iforti
I don't think we can apply for FSW during the MPNP processing... man they have to make this process faster... what if we're not nominated from Manitoba???.. and we also lose FSW ??... all the effort, money, nerves are being lost... do they think about this ??... cmon, at least make a statement why is this thing being postponed???.... its not fair...
Why is it not fair? A visa is a privilege, not a right. As I said above, people have had to wait years and years for PR before, so actually you've got it pretty good even if you don't see it!
Old Apr 25th 2014, 1:58 am
Handsome

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why is it not fair? A visa is a privilege, not a right. As I said above, people have had to wait years and years for PR before, so actually you've got it pretty good even if you don't see it!
Its not fair because its our right to know why this thing is being postponed... we need to know to organize things in our country cause we might get a good chances here and reject them just because we are waiting for the PR...
Old Apr 25th 2014, 2:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Its not fair because its our right to know why this thing is being postponed... we need to know to organize things in our country cause we might get a good chances here and reject them just because we are waiting for the PR...
We'll have to agree to disagree then, I don't think it's your 'right' at all.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 5:24 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

You can apply for PR in any category at the same time, as long as it is not 2 applications in the same category. Note you have to send the required documents for each one, so 2 IELTs, 2 PCCs , 2 Employments letters plus the processing fees.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Received my AOR yesterday... Hopefully it wont be too long to receive medical request. I understand London VO takes a longer time to process applications. Anyone using London VO?
Hey Successful,

Looks like your name was a good choice

Congrats on getting your AOR

I'm also with the London VO, I got the AOR back in early February and still waiting for MR - hopefully we'll get it as soon as possible. From looking at the timelines for the guys who've used London it seems to take about 3 months to get the MR.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

congrats on AOR!!!!

tomorrow I land in Manitoba for EV

hope everything'll be okay
Old Apr 25th 2014, 7:07 pm
Handsome

congrats on AOR!!!!

Good luck La Luna... Dont worry, U will enjoy it there... U will be surprised how much...
Old Apr 25th 2014, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats on AOR!!!!

Have a safe trip Lula, and enjoy every moment in Manitoba. Wish you good luck
Old Apr 25th 2014, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

congrats on AOR!!!!

Enjoy your trip! Hope all goes well!
Old Apr 26th 2014, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

sydney boy is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats on AOR!!!!

hey La_luna
how is going everything

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.