Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 12th 2014, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
Congrats Dream!

Hi La_Luna,

I have heard it is currently march break in Canada and administration may slow down their activities for the week so that would explain why they would not answer you, at least this week.
Thanks wannalivemb
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Teh, for me its already 40 days and I am still not able to access ECAS, are you using UCI or application number to access ECAS, for me both are not working.
Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Here. We received AOR Feb. 25 and had access to ECAS a few days later.

Dream - congrats!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi christmasoompa,

Should I be concerned if I am not able to access my ECAS even after 40 days after receiving the AOR. I am sure I am entering all the right info on ECAs, I tried both with UCI and application no, not working with either.

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just Google 'CIC Ecas' and it's the first link - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

Remember that it's notoriously unreliable though, so don't take what it says as gospel!

HTH.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Hi christmasoompa,

Should I be concerned if I am not able to access my ECAS even after 40 days after receiving the AOR. I am sure I am entering all the right info on ECAs, I tried both with UCI and application no, not working with either.
No, I really wouldn't worry about it - some people's apps never show up on Ecas, and those that do are often wrong. As I said, it's notoriously unreliable so I wouldn't use it much anyway.

Just checking, but have you applied via London and if so, which country are you putting as your nationality?
Old Mar 12th 2014, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, thanks, no my VO is Abu Dhabi, well its a waiting game, hopefully thing will fall into place, thanks for you feedback!
Cheers

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
No, I really wouldn't worry about it - some people's apps never show up on Ecas, and those that do are often wrong. As I said, it's notoriously unreliable so I wouldn't use it much anyway.

Just checking, but have you applied via London and if so, which country are you putting as your nationality?
Old Mar 13th 2014, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
Thanks Beno
Congrats Dream!

One more huddle crossed!

Cheers
Old Mar 13th 2014, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
Congrats Dream!

One more huddle crossed!

Cheers
Thanks mate. Can't wait to get there!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
AOR just dropped!
Congrats Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beltza
Congrats Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I appreciate
Old Mar 21st 2014, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Beno and others (sorry, I keep forgetting who else is in Morden Driven Stream), could you share where did you stay during EV? was it Transition House or B&B and what were the prices?
also, which Rentacar company did you use?
all tips for EV in Morden are welcome
tnx
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

can't edit my previous post, so here's new one:
i was just reading again posts from feb/mar/apr 2013 and now I see that a bunch of you for whom I thought were on EV through Morden driven initiative (Beno, Alteman etc..) actually got EV invitation through MPNP.. hm..

is there anybody here on this thread who got invited through Morden initiative??
Alteman, you've said you know people from russian/ukrainian forums that are in process through Morden, could you link me somehow with them, or suggest them to register on this forum?
it's hard to find people who went through the whole process with Morden. I'm sure there are experiences on Cyrillic forums, but it's really hard for me to read them using the translator (it doesn't always work well) and impossible to participate in discussion..

and one more question, have any of you needed credential assessment and which service have you used for that?
I'd like to start that proces ASAP, 'cause my occupation is regulated.. but I don't know should I use WES or IQAS..
I mean, I don't know would MPNP ask for credential assessment (it says on their site that sometimes they could ask for it) and if they do, in that case i need to do it with WES, 'cause IQAS won't do assessment for immigration purposes..
(that's the question I've asked them 20 days ago and still no reply)..
but if they don't ask for it, then IQAS is enough...

so.. Have MPNP asked any of you for credential assessment? or had CIC maybe??

Last edited by La_LuNa; Mar 22nd 2014 at 2:09 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Friends,
My online ecas is showing ´´Decisión made´´.
Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beltza
HI Friends,
My online ecas is showing ´´Decisión made´´.
Thanks

Seamless and fast... Good one!
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

I could be wrong, but I don't think MPNP or CIC ask for credential assessment, credential assessment is usually asked for by the some employers, but if you work in a regulated field , the regulating body has to make the assessment.

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
can't edit my previous post, so here's new one:
i was just reading again posts from feb/mar/apr 2013 and now I see that a bunch of you for whom I thought were on EV through Morden driven initiative (Beno, Alteman etc..) actually got EV invitation through MPNP.. hm..

is there anybody here on this thread who got invited through Morden initiative??
Alteman, you've said you know people from russian/ukrainian forums that are in process through Morden, could you link me somehow with them, or suggest them to register on this forum?
it's hard to find people who went through the whole process with Morden. I'm sure there are experiences on Cyrillic forums, but it's really hard for me to read them using the translator (it doesn't always work well) and impossible to participate in discussion..

and one more question, have any of you needed credential assessment and which service have you used for that?
I'd like to start that proces ASAP, 'cause my occupation is regulated.. but I don't know should I use WES or IQAS..
I mean, I don't know would MPNP ask for credential assessment (it says on their site that sometimes they could ask for it) and if they do, in that case i need to do it with WES, 'cause IQAS won't do assessment for immigration purposes..
(that's the question I've asked them 20 days ago and still no reply)..
but if they don't ask for it, then IQAS is enough...

so.. Have MPNP asked any of you for credential assessment? or had CIC maybe??
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

wow, Beltza, that's fast!!!!! congrats!!!!!!

WannabeMonitobian, I already contacted regulatory body for my occupation and yes, I will need credential assessment.
But the thing is, they prefer IQAS, but if MPNP asks for assessment (and once again I repeat, there is a statement on their site that sometimes they could ask for assessment in the process), then IQAS assessment won't do, 'cause they do not assess credentials for immigration purposes..

and now i don't know what to do..
I've sent my question on March 1st and MPNP doesn't reply.. should I call them, or maybe send another mail (although, they did say not to send more mails, but this is taking waaay to long now....)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.