Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by dream2014
AOR just dropped!
Congratulation Dream2014, you are almost there
Old Mar 11th 2014, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Congratulation Dream2014, you are almost there
Thanks Beno
Old Mar 12th 2014, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone who has received their AOR's able to access ECAS???? I cannot access mine even though I got my AOR 2 months ago
Old Mar 12th 2014, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Anyone who has received their AOR's able to access ECAS???? I cannot access mine even though I got my AOR 2 months ago
Here. We received AOR Feb. 25 and had access to ECAS a few days later.

Dream - congrats!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly

Dream - congrats!
Please how do you access ECAS?
Old Mar 12th 2014, 2:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Please how do you access ECAS?
Just Google 'CIC Ecas' and it's the first link - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

Remember that it's notoriously unreliable though, so don't take what it says as gospel!

HTH.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just Google 'CIC Ecas' and it's the first link - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

Remember that it's notoriously unreliable though, so don't take what it says as gospel!

HTH.
Grazie Mille.

Appreciate the info
Old Mar 12th 2014, 3:50 am
Just Joined

perica is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I am very worried.. can’t help it.. : (

(1) You said that you wrote the application date as end date, but did you explain on the separate sheet of paper that these activities are still happening or …? I am asking because this personal history question requires an additional sheet (because of the insufficient space in the form) and am not sure if you also wrote on the separate sheet of paper the application date as the end date or you wrote “Present ” on the separate sheet or ...?

(2) Also, what did you write in
in the boxes near documents that do not apply to you (in the Document Checklist),
and in the“Personal Details: Q9 - Citizenships” (in the part where the second citizenship should be written) in case you do not have a second citizenship (in the Generic Application Form),
and in the “Q4&5 - Personal details of your father/mother” (in part where the “Date of death, if deceased” should be written) in case your parent is alive (in the Background Declaration)?

Did you leave these boxes blank or you wrote by hand “N/A” or…?

(3) And did you write by hand any answer in any of the forms?

(4) And the most important question, what is considered to be the date when someone applied for PR to CIC/CIO?
Is this the date when initial application was physically delivered to CIO
or the date when resubmitted application was physically delivered to CIO (in case the application needs to be corrected)
or some other date?

I would appreciate help and my huge congrats for your AOR

Hi,

I can't completely say what you did is wrong. I filled the month and year of the time I was filling the form as end date. Since you have sent it, I think you should keep calm and wait for the AOR. Sending another stuff separately now might bring confusion.

Last edited by perica; Mar 12th 2014 at 5:06 am.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by perica
Hi,

(1) You said that you wrote the application date as end date, but did you explain on the separate sheet of paper that these activities are still happening or …? I am asking because this personal history question requires an additional sheet (because of the insufficient space in the form) and am not sure if you also wrote on the separate sheet of paper the application date as the end date or you wrote “Present ” on the separate sheet or ...?

in the boxes near documents that do not apply to you (in the Document Checklist),
and in the“Personal Details: Q9 - Citizenships” (in the part where the second citizenship should be written) in case you do not have a second citizenship (in the Generic Application Form),
and in the “Q4&5 - Personal details of your father/mother” (in part where the “Date of death, if deceased” should be written) in case your parent is alive (in the Background Declaration)?

(3) And did you write by hand any of your answers in any of the forms?

(4) And the most important question, what is considered to be the date when someone applied for PR to CIC/CIO?
or the date when resubmitted application was physically delivered to CIO (in case the application needs to be corrected)
or some other date?

I will repply you when I get home tonight. I need to check my saved application to give you detailed feedback.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly

Dream - congrats!
Thanksk Tey
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
I just checked, I can access mine.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

dream, congrats!!

guys, have you ever emailed MPNP (infomanitoba mail) with specific questions, and, if you had, for how long did you wait on their answer?

I've mailed them my question 'bout credential assessment on March 1st, got automated response and no answer after that..
it's been almost two weeks, is that normal or not, should I maybe, I dunno, call them?
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by perica
Hi,

(3) And did you write by hand any answer in any of the forms?

or some other date?

@Perica,

1. I didnt attached any additional sheet.
2. In the checklist, I wrote NA in the boxes against ones not applicable.
3.I didnt write by hands in any of the forms.
4. The Date should be when they received completed document cos until they get that, they cannot forward to your visa office (this is my opinion.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
dream, congrats!!

guys, have you ever emailed MPNP (infomanitoba mail) with specific questions, and, if you had, for how long did you wait on their answer?

I've mailed them my question 'bout credential assessment on March 1st, got automated response and no answer after that..
it's been almost two weeks, is that normal or not, should I maybe, I dunno, call them?
Thanks La_luna.

I have had to mail them on different occasions. Whenever response is delayed, i called them and they use my name to search for the mail before they act on it. I will suggest you call them.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Dream!

Hi La_Luna,

I have heard it is currently march break in Canada and administration may slow down their activities for the week so that would explain why they would not answer you, at least this week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.