Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 2nd 2014, 7:27 am
Just Joined

perica is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hi,

WannabeMonitobian thank you once again for your huge help.

Also, I am confused regarding the following question:

1. )
Which item should be checked in the Document Checklist in the Section Fee Payment in case I am making the payment of fees using the Fee Payment Form? Do I need to check the Original or Copy box???

Thank you for your great support

Cheers

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Hi,

Follow the guide and it gives you all the information you need. Here is the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...des/EP7TOC.asp

1.1 Writing N/A in the first box or at the beginning of the section is sufficient, no need to fill up each box, you are not expected to fill each box if it does not apply to you

1.2 same as above

P.S: Also only include the forms that apply to you, it does say that somewhere in the application guide.

Best of Luck!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Please, is the national ID copy and translation are mandatory for PR application??
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Just tick the corresponding box, in your case you are using option 2, so tick the copy check box.

Originally Posted by perica
Hi,

WannabeMonitobian thank you once again for your huge help.

Also, I am confused regarding the following question:

1. )
Which item should be checked in the Document Checklist in the Section Fee Payment in case I am making the payment of fees using the Fee Payment Form? Do I need to check the Original or Copy box???

Thank you for your great support

Cheers
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tick the corresponding box, in your case you are using option 2, so tick the copy check box.
so we send a copy of the fee payment form, not the original??
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

My friend will pay online with her credit card for my PR application.

Questions:
Is this possible to do?

How can I prove that she has paid the fee for me?

(As I understood, I have to write her information in the Payer Information section, because it is her credit card. So I do not know how I can prove that she has paid for my application?)

What is Client ID?

I would appreciate your urgent response

Thank you

Last edited by perica; Mar 2nd 2014 at 9:06 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

If you are using a credit card, fill up the fee payment form "IMM5620E-FEE PAYMENT FORM" and attach the original form , tick original.

Hi,

I am still confused. I am thinking to pay my CIC fee online just to be sure that CIC will receive the fee,
but I would like to pay my fee via my friends’ credit card .

(1)
In this case, what should I write in the Payer Information section??? Friend’s information or my information?

How can I state that my friend has paid online via her credit card for my PR application???

What is Client ID?

(2)
What should be checked in the Document Checklist in this case???

Thank you so much

Cheers
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

But my friend will pay the fee ONLINE for me with her credit card and not with the Fee Payment Form.

Is this possible to do?

(As I understood, I have to write her information in the Payer Information section, because it is her credit card. So I do not know how I can prove that she has paid for my application?)

If you are using a credit card, fill up the fee payment form "IMM5620E-FEE PAYMENT FORM" and attach the original form , tick original.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

If you are paying online, you should get a official receipt after you pay that you can print out, should not matter whose credit card you use, I made my payment with my CC, so cannot help you on the online payment thing.

But my friend will pay the fee ONLINE for me with her credit card and not with the Fee Payment Form.

Is this possible to do?

Old Mar 2nd 2014, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

If you are paying online, you should get a official receipt after you pay that you can print out, should not matter whose credit card you use, I made my payment with my CC, so cannot help you on the online payment thing.
Ok and thank you for that info..

And what did you write as Client ID in the receipt?

And what did you checked in the Document Checklist in case of online payment - original or copy box ???

Thank you for your urgent response

Hi,

Regarding the PR application:

(1)
Is it wrong if I have written in particular rows of my application the sentence “(See additional sheet.)“???
For example, I have written “(See additional sheet.)” in the final column after the written present address.

(2)
Is it necessary to describe what I have done for the last 10 years for every single year separately (e.g. 2003 - …, 2004 - … , 2005- …, 2006- …, 2007- … etc.)

or this can be described in groups of years (e.g. 2003-2007: studied, 2009-present: worked in the company, 2010-present: course completion )?

Thank you so so much for urgent support.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 3rd 2014 at 2:35 am. Reason: Merging posts to add your extra questions
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

1. It is ok to ask them to refer to the additional sheet
2. You can do it either way, I wrote them in blocks for the past ten years.

Good Luck!
Ok and thank you for that info..

And what did you write as Client ID in the receipt?

And what did you checked in the Document Checklist in case of online payment - original or copy box ???

Thank you for your urgent response

Hi,

Regarding the PR application:

(1)
Is it wrong if I have written in particular rows of my application the sentence “(See additional sheet.)“???
For example, I have written “(See additional sheet.)” in the final column after the written present address.

(2)
Is it necessary to describe what I have done for the last 10 years for every single year separately (e.g. 2003 - …, 2004 - … , 2005- …, 2006- …, 2007- … etc.)

or this can be described in groups of years (e.g. 2003-2007: studied, 2009-present: worked in the company, 2010-present: course completion )?

Thank you so so much for urgent support.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

WannabeMonitobian,

Thank you for everything. I have sent my PR application and am in the waiting stage now.

How long did you wait for your AOR? And did you receive your AOR by email or regular mail?

Thank you

Cheers

1. It is ok to ask them to refer to the additional sheet
2. You can do it either way, I wrote them in blocks for the past ten years.

Good Luck!
Old Mar 8th 2014, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

AOR comes by Email, usually within 60 days from the date it is received at CIO.

WannabeMonitobian,

Thank you for everything. I have sent my PR application and am in the waiting stage now.

How long did you wait for your AOR? And did you receive your AOR by email or regular mail?

Thank you

Cheers
Old Mar 9th 2014, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

AOR just dropped!
Old Mar 9th 2014, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Hi,

I sent my PR application this week, but I have an important question regarding it.

What did you write in the History section (personal history, membership/association with organizations, home addresses) of the Background form in case some activity is still going on?
I did not write any date for the end of activity in the Background form in case my activity is still happening, because it is not finished. Is this wrong?
Should this be corrected and should I send my Background form again to CIO before they open my complete application package? Is this possible to do?

I would appreciate an urgent response

Thank you

AOR comes by Email, usually within 60 days from the date it is received at CIO.

Last edited by perica; Mar 9th 2014 at 11:38 am.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I sent my PR application this week, but I have an important question regarding it.

What did you write in the History section (personal history, membership/association with organizations, home addresses) of the Background form in case some activity is still going on?
I did not write any date for the end of activity in the Background form in case my activity is still happening, because it is not finished. Is this wrong?
Should this be corrected and should I send my Background form again to CIO before they open my complete application package? Is this possible to do?

I would appreciate an urgent response

Thank you
Hi,

I can't completely say what you did is wrong. I filled the month and year of the time I was filling the form as end date. Since you have sent it, I think you should keep calm and wait for the AOR. Sending another stuff separately now might bring confusion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.