Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 3rd 2013, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hello all,

My Time line is as below:

EV Request: October 2012 ( a reminder sent in January & granted in February 20th, 2013)
Eploratory Visit : February 25th, 2013-March 15th, 2013
Exploratory visit Interview : March 15th, 2013
Letter of Invitation to apply : March 15th, 2013
MPNP Application Submitted : March 30th, 2013
Additional Document & Phone Interview: July 8th, 2013
LOA : Still waiting

Interview was centered on my movement within Canada, because I had travelled to Saskatoon to attend a 2 day church program after my interview and flew from there back to Montreal airport to connect my flight back home. Just that that am a bit scared on why the requested for all flight details to be sent. anyway i have sent it to them and did a letter explaining my movement within Canada and stressing that I do not have any other relative in Canada apart from the few people I met at winnipeg during my exploratory visit, a log of all my activities while in Winnipeg was also attached to all the documents sent

Have an idea of what LOA will arrive?
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
How did they know about your trip to Saskatoon and montreal??
Originally Posted by Belinzooni
Hello all,

EV Request: October 2012 ( a reminder sent in January & granted in February 20th, 2013)

Interview was centered on my movement within Canada, because I had travelled to Saskatoon to attend a 2 day church program after my interview and flew from there back to Montreal airport to connect my flight back home. Just that that am a bit scared on why the requested for all flight details to be sent. anyway i have sent it to them and did a letter explaining my movement within Canada and stressing that I do not have any other relative in Canada apart from the few people I met at winnipeg during my exploratory visit, a log of all my activities while in Winnipeg was also attached to all the documents sent

Old Aug 3rd 2013, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Folks with the grace of God I finally received my passports with Maple Leaf VISA today . It has been a long journey with Manitobain sharing her infinite wisdom, Lovely_Clouds leading the way, Dammy and Conmar keeping our spirits up and many many great folks on the thread supporting and learning from each other.

Team D.T.C. is now two down and one to go. Dammy all the best and wish you a super quick COPR.

I would like to especially thank our great Manitobain for helping me throughout the process. From the time I visited her on my Strategic visit in June last year to as recent as a couple of days back when she helped me cross the final hurdle... Without her expert advise and guidance I would not have made it. Thanks Manitobain, I owe you one !!

I am planning to arrive in Winnipeg later this month and will look forward to meeting all of you who are already there.

Old Aug 3rd 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats travel I hope my 2bd aor and mr follows
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 7:55 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation travel...

Truly a long journey but it paid I guess

Originally Posted by travel
Folks with the grace of God I finally received my passports with Maple Leaf VISA today . It has been a long journey with Manitobain sharing her infinite wisdom, Lovely_Clouds leading the way, Dammy and Conmar keeping our spirits up and many many great folks on the thread supporting and learning from each other.

Team D.T.C. is now two down and one to go. Dammy all the best and wish you a super quick COPR.

I would like to especially thank our great Manitobain for helping me throughout the process. From the time I visited her on my Strategic visit in June last year to as recent as atio couple of days back when she helped me cross the final hurdle... Without her expert advise and guidance I would not have made it. Thanks Manitobain, I owe you one !!

I am planning to arrive in Winnipeg later this month and will look forward to meeting all of you who are already there.

Old Aug 3rd 2013, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Hi,
How did they know about your trip to Saskatoon and montreal??
They discovered on my passport that I entered Canada through Montreal Airport . I had submitted passport scanned page as evidence that I left Canada after my exploratory visit. I learnt of the program at the church i attended in Winnipeg, so I decided to travel to Saskatoon to attend the program and flew back to montreal from Saskatoon to catch my flight the day after the program.

So I told them in the myself during the interview. And she asked wether I knew about the special program before leaving my home country, to which I replied NO that I got to know of the program during a church service I attended in Winnipeg.
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Congrats travel I hope my 2bd aor and mr follows
Thanks NostalgiaLava, wishing you the best for your AOR and MR. Just wait for some more time, it is the Student Rush for the new session and that is why nothing seems to move for all of us.
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iforti
Congratulation travel...

Truly a long journey but it paid I guess
Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best for your application as well.
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

I would like to especially thank our great Manitobain for helping me throughout the process. From the time I visited her on my Strategic visit in June last year to as recent as a couple of days back when she helped me cross the final hurdle... Without her expert advise and guidance I would not have made it. Thanks Manitobain, I owe you one !!

Congrats Travel on the issuance of your PRV, safe trip to WPG and looking forward to meeting you soon!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats! ... and glad I was able to help
Old Aug 4th 2013, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
Hello all,

It's vacation time AND lot of exploratory visits/interviews are happening at the moment...that will slow down all other work ...so I would expect to wait at least another month.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Atelman
Hi Manitobain,
Thank you for your support. Could I ask if you have information how effective was recruitment mission in Southern Europe in June 2013? There is no at all information in the Internet about this comparing with same missions in Kiev (Ukraine) conducted in June 2012. Many provincial nominates from that session are getting POVLs now.
Hi, I honestly don't know anything about it...other than vaguely remembering it was mentioned. POVL ? mind gone blank..what does that shortcut stand for? Do you know many applicants through that mission?
Old Aug 4th 2013, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Hi Manitobian, Welcome back! Any news about processing times for the MPNP applications this year?
Regards,
didn't hear anything out of the ordinary...so I'd say it might slow down over the summer months (vacation time for some officers and higher amount of interviews ..as I got told most EV ppl seem to plan their trip in summer month. Btw, totally wrong, you should visit in winter, so you know what to expect )
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations Travel. Wishing you all the very best in Canada. We are right behind you.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Travel, the magical sticker is now in the bag. I am happy for you and look forward to catch up with you in Winnipeg.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.