Old Dec 13th 2011, 8:39 am
Just Joined

harvey.liu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Inder.chhabra
I am still waiting for its reply.

Old Dec 16th 2011, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
i did get a feedback on my email for exploratory visit. they mentioned they have numerous applications and they will review mine. they will send a feedback once they finish. they also noted that if i did not receive a feedback within 60 days, i should send a followup email on the email they have just sent

it feels good they actually read the email and keep you updated...

hope this helps anyone out there

question, is should i send a thank you email back? or just wait? don't want to be rude and don't want to add up to their email list for nothing important:S
Thanks dear its surely helping out people like me - i received the similar email and feeling good about it now - thanks again.

and yes i would like to say hello n a big thanks specially to @Violets are blue and @manitobain...for there help n knowledge sharing spree . I have been reading your replies since so many days n it seems to me now that i know u guys personally ...lolz sounds crazy but its true!

Last edited by lovely_clouds; Dec 16th 2011 at 10:52 am.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@lovely_clouds : thx .. you will see, we are just the start of "friendly Manitoba" ...it's a great place to be
Old Dec 16th 2011, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by manitobain
@lovely_clouds : thx .. you will see, we are just the start of "friendly Manitoba" ...it's a great place to be
@manitobain - am sure it is. Thnx to all the fantastic replies & updates of your kind self, we are loving MB, just want to settle in Winnipeg. It seems to be the city of our choice, something we have been searching for. A nice place to make our home.

I think am gonna b a regular on this forum, & ask for ur guidance at various stages
Old Dec 16th 2011, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

@lovely. Wish you all luck. U just got to have the patience. I am wrapping up my visa app and crossing fingers.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@lovely ..feel free to ask question, though I am not a Winnipeg experts..there are others here that know more about the city. I just occasionally visit..for a concert or a seminar or something like that.
Old Dec 17th 2011, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
@lovely. Wish you all luck. U just got to have the patience. I am wrapping up my visa app and crossing fingers.
@nostalgiaLava thanks n good luck to you as well!

I hope you do great
Old Dec 17th 2011, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hiya Lovely_clouds, ahh thanks so much, I found the information here really helpful. I hope your application wont take too long. Manitoba is lovely and we liked Winnipeg too. Good luck
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Hiya Lovely_clouds, ahh thanks so much, I found the information here really helpful. I hope your application wont take too long. Manitoba is lovely and we liked Winnipeg too. Good luck
Old Dec 20th 2011, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain
@lovely ..feel free to ask question, though I am not a Winnipeg experts..there are others here that know more about the city. I just occasionally visit..for a concert or a seminar or something like that.
Hey Manitobain,

I got an email this morning from Markus C , asking about few questions about our interest in MPNP and why we want to be part of Manitoba.
I have replied with detailed info plus i have added few references of employers who have shown interest in our CV's.
Can you suggest me something on this - is this how things work - i am so much filled with questions anticipations excitement ..and really want someone to talk too ..please spare some time for me n reply...

Thanks
Old Dec 20th 2011, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey lovely_clouds
the email is good news and it sounds as if you gave Markus the answers he probably wanted to hear. The one thing that they are checking (other than trying to make sure you are serious about settling long term in MB) is, that you don't fall into any other category. (having close relatives, or good connections with distant relatives or friends in MB could trigger that for example).
So while it is good to have already connections to MB, in order to fit into the strategic stream, they rather should be on the professional level or with settlement organizations/EDO's or at least not that close that you could ask them for an affidavit of support.
I don't know your specifics...but sounds as if you are the right thing and I would expect it won't take that long and you will hear about it
Old Dec 21st 2011, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

hey manitobian - thanks for the the reply.
we dont have any relative friend or known in Manitoba - neither visited Canada before.
Yes, one of the questions were do you have relatives in Manitoba n we wrote "NO".And then they asked about our employment plans - so we sent few replies which we have received so far - i hope Marcus like them n at this hour he should be writing "exploratory visit" mail to us and we will get our xmas gift ....

all fingers crossed lets hope for the best!

In b/w hows your X-mas preparations going on? where are you going these holiday season?

Summ
Old Dec 21st 2011, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

jazz15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Manitobain,

I've been interested in Manitoba for some time now but have hesitated because I have an Aunt in Quebec. Does this fact automatically disqualify me? Thanks! This thread has been very informative.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Centrino78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jazz

I am not an expert and I am sure others will be along who can tell you better. But I would say it will not disqualify you, but they would look very closely at why you want Manitoba and make sure that you would settle for years to come in Manitoba and not Quebec.

Originally Posted by jazz15
Hi Manitobain,

I've been interested in Manitoba for some time now but have hesitated because I have an Aunt in Quebec. Does this fact automatically disqualify me? Thanks! This thread has been very informative.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.