Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 2nd 2012, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by e4ma
Dear all, Congratulations to all the recipient of MRs and LOAs. For those awaiting the Pre-approval for EV,just remain positive for year 2013 is just by the corner and for those embarking on EV be rest assured that my prayers are with you for An Invitation Letter. I just want to share with you all the outcome of my TRV. i applied for a TRV on 13-07-12 and it was processed on 25-09-12. The package was received on 27-09-12 with a refusal notice. the sight that met my eyes kept me dead on my track as the visa officer based his decision on the following grounds; '' You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. in reaching this decision,i considered several factors,including: - Your travel History - Purpose of visit'' please note that in all travels after age 21 i had only stated 15 days out of the 6months allowable period. please let me have your views on this as this experience doesn't worth its salt kindly share your views
Hello e4ma: I feel the pain you are going through now.

I would suggest a subtle letter to the embassy for clarification on the two key issues (travel history and purpose of trip) and if possible explain the purpose of each of your trip outside your country with documentary evidences. I know the immigration officers are very powerful and their decisions are like decree or law. Unlike in the case of a British visa when you are refused entry, there is possibility of being given a right of appealing that decision. This is not the case with Canadian and American Visas processing.

I wish you well and pray you succeed in any step you take in making them issue you a TRV.

Last edited by Dammy; Oct 2nd 2012 at 11:56 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

@Hello peeps: The house is silent. Our own Manitobain has also gone quiet. I believe all is well concerning each and everyone of us no matter what stage we are

@Conmar: Hope all is fine at your end and preparing for the good news that will come out of MPNP concerning your application

Lord help me and let your will be done on my case for there is nothing impossible before you

Last edited by Dammy; Oct 2nd 2012 at 11:57 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dammy
@Hello peeps: The house is silent. Our own Manitobain has also gone quiet. I believe all is well concerning each and everyone of us no matter what stage we are

@Conmar: Hope all is fine at your end and preparing for the good news that will come out of MPNP concerning your application

Lord help me and let your will be done on my case for there is nothing impossible before you
I am here and try to look into this thread regularly. I went to a training session in Winnipeg last week...which was great, but all questions I asked in regard of a) what happens with those being stuck in the middle of asking for EV and not having been told yet "next year", b) interview done but invitation not yet issued and c) waiting for nomination ...were all answered really just vague a) we don't know, boss is deciding, b) we don't know, interviewer is deciding and c) they are in the process, we are working on it.

ufff...having said that, it wasn't much time quizzing them, as only the breaks allowed for this and we were lots and they were few .
General feeling I got: there will be more changes coming down the pipe..as at least to some extent they have to follow CIC rules/regulations.

We learned that our regional offices will be for one more year under provincial funding (transition period) before federal takes over all settlement funding. Soooo theoretically that would have meant we would be keeping Sarah as coordinator...but dang..her news threw us a bit: She will be going on maternity leave latest in March. So who knows what happens on that front...gotta love all this guessing game/uncertainty (not)

I am carefully optimistic thinking that those who are waiting for EV and haven't been told yet "no", do have a chance of receiving it (not sure if Markus is going to Ireland as well..that would cut into interview time).

voila..my latest update
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by e4ma
Dear all, Congratulations to all the recipient of MRs and LOAs. For those awaiting the Pre-approval for EV,just remain positive for year 2013 is just by the corner and for those embarking on EV be rest assured that my prayers are with you for An Invitation Letter. I just want to share with you all the outcome of my TRV. i applied for a TRV on 13-07-12 and it was processed on 25-09-12. The package was received on 27-09-12 with a refusal notice. the sight that met my eyes kept me dead on my track as the visa officer based his decision on the following grounds; '' You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. in reaching this decision,i considered several factors,including: - Your travel History - Purpose of visit'' please note that in all travels after age 21 i had only stated 15 days out of the 6months allowable period. please let me have your views on this as this experience doesn't worth its salt kindly share your views

Praying for you, be patient and try to submit for TRV again with better thorough declarations...Lord inspires patience.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dammy

we are fine, thanks. Although this waiting is :

I hope and prey that you will receive your nomination in time so you can spend X-mas in Peg.

@manitobain: thanks a lot for trying.
Grats to Sarah, fantastic for her, all the best from us.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain
I am here and try to look into this thread regularly. I went to a training session in Winnipeg last week...which was great, but all questions I asked in regard of a) what happens with those being stuck in the middle of asking for EV and not having been told yet "next year", b) interview done but invitation not yet issued and c) waiting for nomination ...were all answered really just vague a) we don't know, boss is deciding, b) we don't know, interviewer is deciding and c) they are in the process, we are working on it.

ufff...having said that, it wasn't much time quizzing them, as only the breaks allowed for this and we were lots and they were few .
General feeling I got: there will be more changes coming down the pipe..as at least to some extent they have to follow CIC rules/regulations.

We learned that our regional offices will be for one more year under provincial funding (transition period) before federal takes over all settlement funding. Soooo theoretically that would have meant we would be keeping Sarah as coordinator...but dang..her news threw us a bit: She will be going on maternity leave latest in March. So who knows what happens on that front...gotta love all this guessing game/uncertainty (not)

I am carefully optimistic thinking that those who are waiting for EV and haven't been told yet "no", do have a chance of receiving it (not sure if Markus is going to Ireland as well..that would cut into interview time).

voila..my latest update
@Manitobain: Thanks for putting a word and enquiring concerning our various cases. We hope we all get positive feedback quickly.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar: I believe God that the nomination is due this week or next. He will not forsake me But not sure of making it to Peg before Christmas but you can never say, a miracle can just happen from heaven
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishing Manitobain a lovely birthday and many more prosperous and successful years ahead.

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hooray
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

proreo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Wishing Manitobain a lovely birthday and many more prosperous and successful years ahead.

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hooray
I concur
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hooray

Is that for real ?? //
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ra_XOr

Is that for real ??
the birthday? yeah...it always creeps up on me...wanting it or not
the red wine? well...might get to it tonight

cheers
Ilse
Old Oct 4th 2012, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
the birthday? yeah...it always creeps up on me...wanting it or not
the red wine? well...might get to it tonight

cheers
Ilse
Happy birthday Ilse
Old Oct 4th 2012, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hello ppl,

Finally we have submitted our passports to Canadian Embassy here in India, and got packet delivered confirmation this morning.
Wooh what a feeling - really don't know what will they decide now - hopefully if everything goes as plan ; we will have white winter this time

b/w Isle how was your birthday ? I called you but somehow nobody answered the phone
Old Oct 4th 2012, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello ppl,

Finally we have submitted our passports to Canadian Embassy here in India, and got packet delivered confirmation this morning.
Wooh what a feeling - really don't know what will they decide now - hopefully if everything goes as plan ; we will have white winter this time

b/w Isle how was your birthday ? I called you but somehow nobody answered the phone
Lovely_cloud what a lovely feeling that things have moved pretty fast for you and it obvious it will be white christmas for you.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello ppl,

thanks to all for the birthday wishes, and aww..sorry to have missed your call (we went out early supper time to daughters and spent the evening there)

wow, you are almost through! I'd say as well, you can make it until xmas . We had btw the first little snowfall overnight (gone by now).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.