Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Thanks dammy noted. I will let my husband sign up for ielts anyway. In case it is brought up in the mpnp app. But I am guessing I still can submit end of sep with my ielts only
Old Aug 26th 2012, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

torotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nice

Dear Fols, I sent you a PM and waiting for your response. Thanks.
Old Aug 26th 2012, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

torotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fols
The reply from Manitoba on strategic initiative scheme is not unexpected though disappointing ,as they have been running very slow recently,particularly since the June Federal announcement.
Dear Fols, I sent you a PM and waiting for your response. Thanks.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear folks,

My application for an EV from April 13, after the 120 days waiting period was rejected today by the MPNP. The text of the e-mail states the following:

"Please be advised that resources are no longer available for 2012. We encourage you to continue monitoring our website for future international recruitment missions in your region or check our website again in 2013."

best regards to all, we are very sad..........
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road

O that's sad maple44. I know how it was difficult for me to wait day after day after day.
I sent completed request for EV on March 1st, waited for 60 days and sent reminder to Marcus on May 1st. He approved me same day.
Btw I'm still waiting an invitation to apply for strategic Initiative. Does anyone know should I receive it via snail mail or email? In the mid September will be two months after the interview.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nordex
O that's sad maple44. I know how it was difficult for me to wait day after day after day.
I sent completed request for EV on March 1st, waited for 60 days and sent reminder to Marcus on May 1st. He approved me same day.
Btw I'm still waiting an invitation to apply for strategic Initiative. Does anyone know should I receive it via snail mail or email? In the mid September will be two months after the interview.
It's snail mail. I waited for 4 months. In this situation, please prepare for at least 4 months.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by New_Start
It's snail mail. I waited for 4 months. In this situation, please prepare for at least 4 months.
? you waited for your invitation letter 4 months?? seriously? in there info it says you should get a response within 30 days...that's what always my measurement.

@Maple44: sorry to hear...all this time for nothing. makes me worry that this is the end for this year of EV approval.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manitobain
? you waited for your invitation letter 4 months?? seriously? in there info it says you should get a response within 30 days...that's what always my measurement.

@Maple44: sorry to hear...all this time for nothing. makes me worry that this is the end for this year of EV approval.
I think nordex is talking about LOA isn't he?
Old Aug 29th 2012, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Yeah, LOA. Sorry if I confused somebody, there is lots of abbreviations here. LOA, TRV, AOR, PR, EV, PM...

Ohh, I found out that answer for my previous question is on page before answered also by New_Start sorry for that.

Originally Posted by New_Start
Thank you htar and soulli82. Yes the LOA is delivered by snail mail. It takes a long time and that's why it's called snail mail...
Old Aug 29th 2012, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, LOA. Sorry if I confused somebody, there is lots of abbreviations here. LOA, TRV, AOR, PR, EV, PM...

Ohh, I found out that answer for my previous question is on page before answered also by New_Start sorry for that.
Hi Nordex,

so you have been finally invited to apply for nomination and are now waiting
for your Letter of Approval to arrive? In that case, congratulations.
I understood before you were still waiting for your invitation to apply?
Old Aug 29th 2012, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maple44
Dear folks,

My application for an EV from April 13, after the 120 days waiting period was rejected today by the MPNP. The text of the e-mail states the following:

"Please be advised that resources are no longer available for 2012. We encourage you to continue monitoring our website for future international recruitment missions in your region or check our website again in 2013."

Hi maple44,

I am so sorry to read that , I hope you will not give up.

Best regards
Conmar

btw: no news from my end, now 4.5 months have passed since we have received our file number. Obviously still a long road to go...
Old Aug 29th 2012, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Conmar
so you have been finally invited to apply for nomination and are now waiting
for your Letter of Approval to arrive? In that case, congratulations.
I understood before you were still waiting for your invitation to apply?
Wait a second. Confusion again.
In July I was on interview with Marcus but did not received any papers right after interview. And now I'm waiting for Invitation to apply for nomination(?).
I see most of you received it right after interview. That's not my case. Obviously I made some mistakes while I was doing EV. Anyway I hope I'll receive any positive response from Manitoba immigration soon.(Whatever it's called)
So, again. How long should I wait for paper I did not received right after interview. I think that I read somewhere on this thread that it should received it via regular mail. And it should take 2 months? Am I right?
Old Aug 29th 2012, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by maple44
Dear folks,

Sorry for that maple 44, but 2013 is not so far, prepare ur papers and be ready, even fill online application to understand the required documents
Good luck in approaching 2013
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Wait a second. Confusion again.
In July I was on interview with Marcus but did not received any papers right after interview. And now I'm waiting for Invitation to apply for nomination(?).
I see most of you received it right after interview. That's not my case. Obviously I made some mistakes while I was doing EV. Anyway I hope I'll receive any positive response from Manitoba immigration soon.(Whatever it's called)
So, again. How long should I wait for paper I did not received right after interview. I think that I read somewhere on this thread that it should received it via regular mail. And it should take 2 months? Am I right?
I finally get it. You are still waiting for the invitation to apply for PNP. Have you emailed Markus asking your status? If you haven't I think you should, you have shown your patience.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

I emailed Marcus 3 times. No reply from him since. He was particularly interested in companies that are interested to hire me. I forwarded him every email from every company.
Soon there would be 2 months since interview. I will probably sent him another email after 2 months. Or you guys have another idea?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.