Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 22nd 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by New_Start
It's issued on Jul. 30, mailed on Aug. 02. I guess they issue nomination letters on 30th of every month.
Thanks for the information. So it took around three weeks to get it.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I got my LOA!! Thank you all for your support!!!
Hey New_Start,

finally, congrats!

@Dammy: no news from my end , this waiting is putting my nerves to a severe stress test.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hey New_Start,

finally, congrats!

@Dammy: no news from my end , this waiting is putting my nerves to a severe stress test.

Me too. Had to visit the local post office this past weekend just to be sure they are not having undelivered mails of which my LOA may be part of. But was informed it takes 24-48 hours to dispatch mails received from within the country and from abroad.

Pray before the end of this week we both get the LOA
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dammy
Me too. Had to visit the local post office this past weekend just to be sure they are not having undelivered mails of which my LOA may be part of. But was informed it takes 24-48 hours to dispatch mails received from within the country and from abroad.

Pray before the end of this week we both get the LOA
Roger - Wilco (=will comply)
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I got my LOA!! Thank you all for your support!!!
Congrats!! Worth all the wait... Right?
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

fols, maple44, Conmar, manitobain, thanks!! It's all worth it.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Congrats New start
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats New-Star, i was thinking that they send the LOA by e-mail, so they use the mail? mailed on 02 Aug ,it takes a long time to arrive??

Regards,

soulli82,
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well!

I am still alive yes, but too busy at work I guess:s

I was reviewing all posts I miss and I read something about the quota reached and these things. Are we talking here about EV requests? Or mpnp online apps?

If you all remember, I have already done my EV, got approval to apply. However, I still did not submit the mpnp online app. I want to submit it with all perfect papers and this will be possible for me end of septmeber. How is this going to affect me?

P s. I mailed markus and Tammy and asked them if I can delay submital as I noticed everyone submit directly after they come back from EV. They said, it is ok and that I should submit only when I feel my papers are complete. They also told me just to keep an eye on their website for any updates..

Wish you can give me insight?
Old Aug 24th 2012, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soulli82
Congrats New-Star, i was thinking that they send the LOA by e-mail, so they use the mail? mailed on 02 Aug ,it takes a long time to arrive??

Regards,

soulli82,
Thank you htar and soulli82. Yes the LOA is delivered by snail mail. It takes a long time and that's why it's called snail mail...
Old Aug 24th 2012, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Hi all,

I was reviewing all posts I miss and I read something about the quota reached and these things. Are we talking here about EV requests? Or mpnp online apps?

If you all remember, I have already done my EV, got approval to apply. However, I still did not submit the mpnp online app. I want to submit it with all perfect papers and this will be possible for me end of septmeber. How is this going to affect me?

P s. I mailed markus and Tammy and asked them if I can delay submital as I noticed everyone submit directly after they come back from EV. They said, it is ok and that I should submit only when I feel my papers are complete. They also told me just to keep an eye on their website for any updates..

The quota is just for EV. You got the words from the officers so there is nothing to worry about.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

well, i have to confess that i am worried..... but really nothing i can do! i can only put my app in end of sep. pray they will not announce any new change by then!
Old Aug 24th 2012, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,

Hi Nostalgialava, quite an age. The whole quota issue does not affect you since you already had your invitation to apply letter. I would advise that you quickly put in your application online before things get changed or newer requirements introduced, can be a challenge to you in filing your application.

One of such is the IELTS. Before now most PNP do not ask for IELTS result but now some applications have been returned by MPNP because applicants did not include or take the IELTS exam. This I believe was part of the process most PNP aligning the program with the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

The CIC of late has come up with a new plan for the year 2013 FSW which will make it mandatory for the principal applicant and his/her spouse to both submit IELTS result. I would not be surprise if the various PNP like MPNP toe this line too by the time they start accepting applications for year 2013.

So for as many package their applications waiting for EV invite for year 2013, please it will help you if you and your spouse take the exam now rather it becoming a stumbling block for you in the future.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Actually I took my ielts before even the EV and I showed result to markus during interview. I have high scores. Is there any Expiry for them on the exam? I mean do they need it not more than 1year or 2year old?

Markus only mentioned my husband should take ielts if we decide to make him principle as both of us are eligible to be principles.so I don't think I need his ielt as well as we will submit before 2013. What do you think?

Plus that he has graduated from American university and done masters in English uni. All programs in English language. I would say that is crystal clear he is proficient in English no?
Old Aug 24th 2012, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Actually I took my ielts before even the EV and I showed result to markus during interview. I have high scores. Is there any Expiry for them on the exam? I mean do they need it not more than 1year or 2year old?

Markus only mentioned my husband should take ielts if we decide to make him principle as both of us are eligible to be principles.so I don't think I need his ielt as well as we will submit before 2013. What do you think?

Plus that he has graduated from American university and done masters in English uni. All programs in English language. I would say that is crystal clear he is proficient in English no?
The IELTS has a 2 year life span if you are applying through the FSW. I don't know if that is applicable to PNP even if you have received Nomination from the province. I would suspect it would not affect PNP nominee.

The comments made in my earlier post is just to highlight how the whole issue with immigration is changing very fast and the need for us to be prepared. With the new FSW coming up in year 2013, even if you are a British in which case your mother tongue is English you MUST take the IELTS irrespective of the school you attended or mode of teaching.

Wish you well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.