Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Dec 30th 2014, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

hi everyone !

I just received the LOA from MB and would like to ask for your advice about PR application as I know you guys are the good ones in this field.

I have been searching the express entry but I don't really know how to create an online profile as I could not find the link to access. I have a job offer already so do I need to create an account in job bank? And Im still confused between the normal way and express entry. Can I make 2 applications at the same time, one for normal way and the other through the express entry? or which way is the best if we have to apply for one only?

it would be appreciated on your answers and
wish you guys a very happy new year !
Old Jan 14th 2015, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutada
hi everyone !

I just received the LOA from MB and would like to ask for your advice about PR application as I know you guys are the good ones in this field.

I have been searching the express entry but I don't really know how to create an online profile as I could not find the link to access. I have a job offer already so do I need to create an account in job bank? And Im still confused between the normal way and express entry. Can I make 2 applications at the same time, one for normal way and the other through the express entry? or which way is the best if we have to apply for one only?

it would be appreciated on your answers and
wish you guys a very happy new year !

Congratulations on the LOA Hutada! When did you submit your MPNP application? Just wanted to get an idea of how long it usually takes to receive the LOA thank you!

Last edited by MordenDream; Jan 14th 2015 at 9:10 am.
Old Jan 18th 2015, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

BenBuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys!

So I am pleased to announce that I have received my MPNP approval letter! I was approved mid-December, 2014. I begun getting my PR application for the 'old/regular' PNP -> PR route, as described online.

I am now wondering if, I should actually be applying for PR through the Express Entry route? Or because I'm a 2014 nominee, should I stick to the old system?

In case in matters, I'm on a TWP with 9 months left on it. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 22nd 2015, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for my permanent residence through Manitoba pnp. What is the validity of the ielts, as the last one I took was in August 2012?

I am wondering if I need to apply for police check now or leave it till its requested for by the cic, with the validity with CIC been 3 months ,got this from their website.
Many thanks
Old Jan 30th 2015, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Glory to God, PPR is here!
Old Jan 30th 2015, 1:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fols
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for my permanent residence through Manitoba pnp. What is the validity of the ielts, as the last one I took was in August 2012?

I am wondering if I need to apply for police check now or leave it till its requested for by the cic, with the validity with CIC been 3 months ,got this from their website.
Many thanks
Only just seen this, but as per the CIC website your IELTS is valid for 2 years, so you'll need a new one as it expired in August 2014. And you need to submit a police cert with your application.

HTH.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Christmasoompa,

I need quick interpretation of this line. Do I need to fill IMM8 if my family composition changes or not. My family composition has not changed, should I ignore it.

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

God will perfect every one that is expectant. Amen.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dream2014
I need quick interpretation of this line. Do I need to fill IMM8 if my family composition changes or not. My family composition has not changed, should I ignore it.
Have you been asked by CIC to resend the form?

God will perfect every one that is expectant. Amen.
Well quite.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Have you been asked by CIC to resend the form?

Well quite.
One of the things listed on the request for my PPR what I quoted below in italics below.

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your

I am not sure if I should ignore since there is no addition to my family.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Glory to God, PPR is here!

Congratulations dream2014!
Old Feb 1st 2015, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Congratulations dream2014!
Thank you MordenDream
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your

I am not sure if I should ignore since there is no addition to my family.
You do not need to worry about this if your family status hasnt changed. What this means is that you should complete form IM0008 with the update information only if your circumstance changed. In my case, i didnt have to complete it. i only returned the form sent to me in the email with the details requested in that form. Congrats bro..
Old Feb 6th 2015, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good. I got my MPNP approval letter and now I got job offer. What is the procedure to get WP? Do i need WP support letter? Please help.

Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2015, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good. I got my MPNP approval letter and now I got job offer. What is the procedure to get WP? Do i need WP support letter? Please help.

Thanks
Usually the MPNP issue you an acceptance letter stating that you are being accepted as a Provincial Nominee. See this link
Apply for visa | Immigrate to Manitoba, Canada
The work permit can be issued on issuance of the letter. If coming from a country that requires a visa you will need that visa prior to arriving in Canada.
Old Feb 7th 2015, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Usually the MPNP issue you an acceptance letter stating that you are being accepted as a Provincial Nominee. See this link
Apply for visa | Immigrate to Manitoba, Canada
The work permit can be issued on issuance of the letter. If coming from a country that requires a visa you will need that visa prior to arriving in Canada.
Thank you for your reply.

So in my case I got my MPNP Nomination and than I received Job offer. I am from the country which require Visa( Workpermit). My question is that do i need workpermit support letter from MPNP to apply workpermit or just nomination and job offer are ok to apply?

BR,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.