Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Feb 4th 2014, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Sorry I missed this. We filled in our card details so they can charge it there when the time comes.
Thank you. I decided to pay online before submission
Old Feb 5th 2014, 4:06 am
Just Joined

torotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fols
I visited Winnipeg for my EV between 12th Dec to 24th December.i had my interview on 20th of December and got my invitation to apply.woohoo.

Many Thanks to Dwight-van man,speed of flight,Beno and all other members of the forum that have been of help.

Congrats to those been nominated.Wishing you all the best in the remaining process.
Congrats Fols. All d best with the rest.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by torotee4
Congrats Fols. All d best with the rest.
Congratulation!

Wishing u luck on the rest of the process.

Rgds
Old Feb 5th 2014, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys, Just wanna say a belate Happy New Year to chinese on this thread if there are. and to everyone as well

Cheers
Old Feb 10th 2014, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

March... could be the magic month (of re-opening the strategic stream) ...is what I heard.

Better get prepared, as if it goes like last year, it won't last very long!
Old Feb 10th 2014, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
March... could be the magic month (of re-opening the strategic stream) ...is what I heard.

Better get prepared, as if it goes like last year, it won't last very long!
Hello Manitobian
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well
Thanks for the info. I really hope they reopen again in March, there are a lot people are waiting for this program patiently

Regards
Beno
Old Feb 11th 2014, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello Manitobian
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well
Thanks for the info. I really hope they reopen again in March, there are a lot people are waiting for this program patiently

Regards
Beno
Hey Beno, doing fine here. Working less and babysitting more ...fun change
Old Feb 11th 2014, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys! Any updates on your applications? We're still waiting for our AOR. Expecting it at end of february or 1st week of March. *crosses fingers*
Old Feb 11th 2014, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey Beno, doing fine here. Working less and babysitting more ...fun change
Hello Manitobain, welcome back, always coming with good news
Old Feb 11th 2014, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys! Any updates on your applications? We're still waiting for our AOR. Expecting it at end of february or 1st week of March. *crosses fingers*
Hey Teh,

My credit card was charged about 5 days ago but no sign of the AOR yet, I'm checking my emails nearly every hour

Hope we get our AOR's soon
Old Feb 12th 2014, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boogler
Hey Teh,

My credit card was charged about 5 days ago but no sign of the AOR yet, I'm checking my emails nearly every hour

Hope we get our AOR's soon
When did you send in your CIC application boogler?
Old Feb 12th 2014, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

When did you send in your CIC application boogler?
Hey Teh,

My app got to Nova Scotia on the 7th of January.

I'm thinking/hoping if they charge your CC that means they're happy that you provided all the documents.

Now I'm waiting patiently for the AOR with

Last edited by Boogler; Feb 12th 2014 at 6:35 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, and dear Manitobain!
Just to update that my application reached CIO on 7th of January and I've got AOR yesterday.

Boogler, your AOR is on the way. Check spam box, just in case.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MPNP Portugal Recruitment Mission

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, along with a group of Manitoba employers, is visiting Lisbon, Feb. 17-20, to recruit Portuguese skilled workers interested in job opportunities in Manitoba in construction, trades and other skilled occupations.

This recruitment event is by invitation only.

To be selected for an interview you must:
•be age 21 to 45
•hold a Portuguese passport and be eligible for a Canadian work visa
•have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, certificate or degree
•have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
•have job-ready English proficiency demonstrated by scoring at least 5 on a recent IELTS test*
•have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba

Those who qualify can apply to be interviewed during the Portugal Recruitment Mission by e-mailing the MPNP, attaching a current resumé and, if available, IELTS test result..............http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ment-missions/
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: MPNP Portugal Recruitment Mission

Originally Posted by beltza
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, along with a group of Manitoba employers, is visiting Lisbon, Feb. 17-20, to recruit Portuguese skilled workers interested in job opportunities in Manitoba in construction, trades and other skilled occupations.

This recruitment event is by invitation only.

To be selected for an interview you must:
•be age 21 to 45
•hold a Portuguese passport and be eligible for a Canadian work visa
•have completed at least a one-year, post-secondary education or training program for which you received a diploma, certificate or degree
•have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
•have job-ready English proficiency demonstrated by scoring at least 5 on a recent IELTS test*
•have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in the Canadian province of Manitoba

Those who qualify can apply to be interviewed during the Portugal Recruitment Mission by e-mailing the MPNP, attaching a current resumé and, if available, IELTS test result..............http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ment-missions/
yup.. and they plan to go to Ireland and Manchester,UK ..as well ..sometime soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.