Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 1st 2012, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by FROID
Dear Future Manitobians,
I discovered this thread yeaterday and believe me, I read the whole 49 pages in one day. Hope that Manitoba contains lots of people like you guys.
I have applied to this program since 26.12.2011. I discovered it alone through CIC. I had received the email from Markus for the EV only on 15.04.2012, I was a so late. "Better late than never"
And now I am waiting for my Visa from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. I heard it is gonna take at least 15 days.
Believe me, I feel that am writing to my friends because I feel that am on the flight with u all.
Many thanks to Manitobian, u are such a nice, helpfull and expert. I had a lot of info that were missing me.
Many thanks to Dammy, Violet, lovely clouds, and many other ppl who gave me additional info "sorry I am in Names"
I am planning hopfully to travel to Winnipeg by the mid of Aug
Thanks once again, and please accept me as one of your family group

Welcome and all the best on your visit.

Regards.
Old May 1st 2012, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Milano
I would like to ask you, Do u have any conclusion or advices how to obtain the letter directly after the interview. As u know some people receive it by mail (after 1-2 months) and others recive it after interview. Does it depend on your effort and presentation or .......
Old May 1st 2012, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

thanks Dammy
Old May 1st 2012, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Milano97
@dammy, Lovely_Clouds, Manitobain, ALL people-

I had a nice interaction with Immigration Officer. I have invitation letter with me. I had a great time in Winnipeg. Manitobians are so nice people. Very welcoming & friendly. Tomorrow I am flying back to Europe.

Good luck to all .

Thanks all for valuable guidance available on this forum.

ciao
Congratulations Milano97
Old May 1st 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

HHi all,

Response to the EV has been sent today.Very hopeful for a positive response.

Gustekp
Old May 1st 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

HHi all,

Response to the EV has been sent today.Very hopeful for a positive response.

Gustekp
Old May 1st 2012, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Dear Future Manitobians,
I discovered this thread yeaterday and believe me, I read the whole 49 pages in one day. Hope that Manitoba contains lots of people like you guys.
I have applied to this program since 26.12.2011. I discovered it alone through CIC. I had received the email from Markus for the EV only on 15.04.2012, I was a so late. "Better late than never"
And now I am waiting for my Visa from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. I heard it is gonna take at least 15 days.
Believe me, I feel that am writing to my friends because I feel that am on the flight with u all.
Many thanks to Manitobian, u are such a nice, helpfull and expert. I had a lot of info that were missing me.
Many thanks to Dammy, Violet, lovely clouds, and many other ppl who gave me additional info "sorry I am in Names"
I am planning hopfully to travel to Winnipeg by the mid of Aug
Thanks once again, and please accept me as one of your family group
Hello @FROID,

Did you get the ref from LinkedIn? Am glad you are liking this thread. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about Exploratory Visit or Manitoba. We all are riding in same boat..though each at different stages; and love to share our experiences.
@manitobian is our coach.. our guide.. our mentor here.

Whenever i am in any doubt, i try to re-read this thread, as a lot of information is already available here. Welcome and good luck with your application.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

welcome FROID and hoping your TRV will come soon.

In regards to getting invitation right away or later... I don't know of anyone, who got it later (which doesn't mean it can't happen). All that I am aware of going through the strategic stream got the invitation directly from the officer.

@lovely_clouds: NOW you have all the right to chase the mail man ...I'd say give it another week maybe before your letter actually get send off and then it takes the snail-mail time from MB to your place.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manitobain

In regards to getting invitation right away or later... I don't know of anyone, who got it later (which doesn't mean it can't happen). All that I am aware of going through the strategic stream got the invitation directly from the officer.

@lovely_clouds: NOW you have all the right to chase the mail man ...I'd say give it another week maybe before your letter actually get send off and then it takes the snail-mail time from MB to your place.
Hey @manitobian...

You have no idea. I have already sounded my mail man to keep tight eyes on "special" letter

BTW, did you look at the other thread i sent the link in PM?
Old May 1st 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi, Thank you to all of you guys for all your warm wishes.

As lovely_clouds and manitobain mentioned I have medical requests and they also want a police certificate from Ireland. I have now sent for the certificate. I made appointment with my own doctor to get copies of some medical records and go through a couple of things with her so I can answer all questions asked on the medical correctly. I am aiming to have my medical date in 3 weeks time as I will have all the information I need by then. Will let you know how it goes.

Congratulations Milano, I hope it all goes well from here for you.

Lovely_clouds I have sent you a PM about the e mail i sent, it was just to Markus/Sarah.

Manitobain I think you might be right about Nova Scotia, applications seem to move on from there pretty quick for a lot of people reading through the threads. Still early days though I guess and maybe no back-log as yet which is a good thing.

Good luck Froid with your application.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully your applications will move quickly and thanks again
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Milano97
@dammy, Lovely_Clouds, Manitobain, ALL people-

I had a nice interaction with Immigration Officer. I have invitation letter with me. I had a great time in Winnipeg. Manitobians are so nice people. Very welcoming & friendly. Tomorrow I am flying back to Europe.

Good luck to all .

Thanks all for valuable guidance available on this forum.

ciao
congrat
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@ lovely_cloud: just send you now a PM about the thread, saw it earlier on..but before I could answer, work got in the way

lol bet by the time the letter comes, the post man knows everything about how immigration works
Old May 2nd 2012, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

How did u know that I got from LinkedIn.....I know u!!!!
You are Sumegha who gave me the link
Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello @FROID,

Did you get the ref from LinkedIn? Am glad you are liking this thread. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about Exploratory Visit or Manitoba. We all are riding in same boat..though each at different stages; and love to share our experiences.
@manitobian is our coach.. our guide.. our mentor here.

Whenever i am in any doubt, i try to re-read this thread, as a lot of information is already available here. Welcome and good luck with your application.
Old May 2nd 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manitobain

Hay Manitobian
There is something that I don't understand. After the interview, u receive ur nomination letter, so why lovley cloudes wait the mail man and what is that envelop that includes the nomination package.

Do I need to notarize all my certificates (graduation, marriage, birth....) before traveling to MB, and what is the difference between Attessted and notarized..
If I took all originals with me, they will just have look on them and I 'll take them back with me.

Thanx
Old May 2nd 2012, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Hay Manitobian
There is something that I don't understand. After the interview, u receive ur nomination letter, so why lovley cloudes wait the mail man and what is that envelop that includes the nomination package.

Do I need to notarize all my certificates (graduation, marriage, birth....) before traveling to MB, and what is the difference between Attessted and notarized..
If I took all originals with me, they will just have look on them and I 'll take them back with me.

Thanx
Hi Froid,

What you receive at the end of the exploratory visit is an invite letter. This letter can also be mailed to you within four weeks. Usually what we have been seeing is that this letter is handed over at the end of the interview itself.

Please see the third paragraph on this page http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/

Once you have this letter, you will apply online to receive your certificate of nomination on this page http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how.../how-to-apply/

This will result in an actual certificate of nomination being mailed to you. I believe this is what Lovely_Clouds is waiting for currently.

Last step is to apply to CIC for a Permanent Resident Visa. This process is explained on http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/br...ying-visa.html

I hope my understanding is correct and would request Manitobain to correct me if anything is incorrect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.