Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme

Old Dec 7th 2012, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

rado is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme

I have been looking into the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme. I read some posts concerning this programme, as well as information at their official site, but I am not sure that I fully understand how to begin the process. Should I send my CV and the copies of all my diplomas to a MPNP officer in the first letter or I need only to introduce myself?

I'll be very appreciate for any advice

Thanks,
Olga
Old Dec 8th 2012, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme

Check out the Manitoba Strategic Initiative thread in the Immigration section. Its been running for quite some time and will probably have all the answers you need.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme

Originally Posted by rado
I have been looking into the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme. I read some posts concerning this programme, as well as information at their official site, but I am not sure that I fully understand how to begin the process. Should I send my CV and the copies of all my diplomas to a MPNP officer in the first letter or I need only to introduce myself?

I'll be very appreciate for any advice

Thanks,
Olga
a detailed resume and a detailed introductory letter (covering all the points mentioned in the strategic stream/exploratory section of the MB immigration website) is sufficient. For the moment the program is closed, hopefully it will open up in the beginning of the year.