Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Manitoba PNP and employers to be at jobfair in Ireland

Manitoba PNP and employers to be at jobfair in Ireland

Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Manitoba PNP and employers to be at jobfair in Ireland

just thought this deserve it's own thread.

Manitoba will participate at a jobfair in Ireland in October. I only know it should be Oct. 6/7 but don't know which city. Employers will be told to organize already ahead of time LMO's, so most of the jobs offered there should be "ready to go".
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manitoba PNP and employers to be at jobfair in Ireland

Originally Posted by manitobain
just thought this deserve it's own thread.

Manitoba will participate at a jobfair in Ireland in October. I only know it should be Oct. 6/7 but don't know which city. Employers will be told to organize already ahead of time LMO's, so most of the jobs offered there should be "ready to go".

Hi Manitoba,

Just saw your post on the strategic initiative thread.Thanks for the info.Is the recruitment mission for job offers from employers (LMO route) or to interview applicants that qualify based on the criteria:Age,experience,study and intent to settle in Manitoba?

I am considering this route but not clear on how it works?Could you please shed more light?Thanks.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba PNP and employers to be at jobfair in Ireland

it is for LMO/WP route, with which you then can apply for PNP after having 6 months worked and the employer offering you permanent f/t work. I imagine it will be skilled and semi-skilled workers they will be looking for...but it will depend which employers will be along.

With the employers being told they need the LMO's beforehand, you only need the job offer on top of it and off you go applying for WP at port of entry.