Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Manitoba’s first-of-its-kind Worker Recruitment and Protection Act

Manitoba’s first-of-its-kind Worker Recruitment and Protection Act

Old Mar 30th 2011, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Manitoba’s first-of-its-kind Worker Recruitment and Protection Act

Hi
Confused????
I have got a job which form/forms does my future employer need to complete in order to hire me before we send off for the LMO. We are confused is it;
1. Worker Recruitment and Protection Act Employer Registration Application
2. Foreign Worker Recruitment License Form 2
or both??
I am confused and need the LMO asap so do not want to mess it up.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba’s first-of-its-kind Worker Recruitment and Protection Act

WRAPA... 1st form need to be filled out online (fastest). Employer gets confirmation sent which needs to go along with the LMO application. Need to be original.
Make sure employer goes through all LMO conditions and follows instructions exactly ..very important .

good luck
Old Mar 31st 2011, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for clarifying that
Any ideas of how long it takes to get the certificate?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

it was under a week in the beginning..but think things have picked up..so probably between a week and 2... as I said, email is the fastest way.