Making Fee Payment...help..

Old Mar 12th 2011, 3:17 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: glasgow
Posts: 326
alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice
Default Making Fee Payment...help..

Hi all,

Can anyone help me out by confirming if a Visa Debit card is acceptable to use for paying fees to Visa office in London?

If not then ill just have to renew my mastercard as it expires in sept....

Has any1 experienced any problems with paying fees, by credit card/ bankers draft that we should look out for?

Thanks in advance
Al
alcat2010 is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2011, 3:50 pm
  #2  
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
PMM's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 9,708
PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making Fee Payment...help..

Hi

Originally Posted by alcat2010
Hi all,

Can anyone help me out by confirming if a Visa Debit card is acceptable to use for paying fees to Visa office in London?

If not then ill just have to renew my mastercard as it expires in sept....

Has any1 experienced any problems with paying fees, by credit card/ bankers draft that we should look out for?

Thanks in advance
Al

Neither Credit Cards nor Debit Cards are acceptable in London. Please see the fee payment page. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...ees-frais.aspx
PMM is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2011, 5:12 pm
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: glasgow
Posts: 326
alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice
Default Re: Making Fee Payment...help..

Thanks for that, just aswell I checked....

Although is it just me or do they seem to change the goalposts all the time ?
As the 'FEE PAYMENT FORM - APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CLASS IMM 5620

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5620E.pdf

That form taken from the CIC website gives you the option for credit card payment... mmmmmm

confusing

Oh and im sure its Sydney, NS I send the forms to... more confusion.

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi




Neither Credit Cards nor Debit Cards are acceptable in London. Please see the fee payment page. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...ees-frais.aspx

Last edited by alcat2010; Mar 12th 2011 at 5:18 pm.
alcat2010 is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2011, 5:51 pm
  #4  
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
PMM's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 9,708
PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making Fee Payment...help..

Hi

Originally Posted by alcat2010
Thanks for that, just aswell I checked....

Although is it just me or do they seem to change the goalposts all the time ?
As the 'FEE PAYMENT FORM - APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CLASS IMM 5620

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5620E.pdf

That form taken from the CIC website gives you the option for credit card payment... mmmmmm

confusing

Oh and im sure its Sydney, NS I send the forms to... more confusion.
Well an application to Sydney is a lot different from your original post about paying a fee to London. Sydney accepts credit cards, but not debit cards. The instructions are here. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...uides/EG75.asp
PMM is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.