Lost Medicals....please Help!

Old Dec 16th 2004, 5:15 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
viperrt10's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 124
viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost Medicals....please Help!

Hey guys,

I have been patiently tracking the medical packet that my DMP sent to Ottawa through registered USPS mail. It's been 2 months and USPS' website shows no updates - besides the packet being received by the post office here. To make matters worst no return receipt was received by the doctor's office. Even his seretary admitted that they had never had a single case before where a return receipt was not sent back within 3 weeks.

Guys, do any of you know if I can get some sort of confirmation from Ottawa? Is there a number or somthing like that?

As always your advise is greatly appreciated!
viperrt10 is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 5:19 am
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 42
Henok3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost Medicals....please Help!

613-941-6641


Originally Posted by viperrt10
Hey guys,



I have been patiently tracking the medical packet that my DMP sent to Ottawa through registered USPS mail. It's been 2 months and USPS' website shows no updates - besides the packet being received by the post office here. To make matters worst no return receipt was received by the doctor's office. Even his seretary admitted that they had never had a single case before where a return receipt was not sent back within 3 weeks.

Guys, do any of you know if I can get some sort of confirmation from Ottawa? Is there a number or somthing like that?

As always your advise is greatly appreciated!
Henok3 is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 5:43 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
viperrt10's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 124
viperrt10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost Medicals....please Help!

Thanks very much Henok3!

Originally Posted by Henok3
613-941-6641
viperrt10 is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 5:50 am
  #4  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost Medicals....please Help!

USPS cannot track delivery outside US. Canada Post tracked packages cannot be tracked outside Canada.

Always use courier service (FedEx or DHL) if you want fast, reliable and fully trackable delivery.


Originally Posted by viperrt10
Hey guys,

I have been patiently tracking the medical packet that my DMP sent to Ottawa through registered USPS mail. It's been 2 months and USPS' website shows no updates - besides the packet being received by the post office here. To make matters worst no return receipt was received by the doctor's office. Even his seretary admitted that they had never had a single case before where a return receipt was not sent back within 3 weeks.

Guys, do any of you know if I can get some sort of confirmation from Ottawa? Is there a number or somthing like that?

As always your advise is greatly appreciated!
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 5:53 am
  #5  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 265
bartM will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lost Medicals....please Help!

Hi Andrew, I used Canada Post registered mail to send all the stuff to Buffalo and I could check the delivery status on the net. They can even mail you once the delivery is complete.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
USPS cannot track delivery outside US. Canada Post tracked packages cannot be tracked outside Canada.

Always use courier service (FedEx or DHL) if you want fast, reliable and fully trackable delivery.
bartM is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2004, 6:14 am
  #6  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost Medicals....please Help!

You may get lucky and get receipt for registered mail delivered to US by Canada Post, but you won't be able to track it outside Canada. Once it is delivered and fact put into the system then you may see that it has been delivered - but if it is lost anywhere outside Canada Post before reaching destination you won't be able to track the last place it was seen.


Originally Posted by bartM
Hi Andrew, I used Canada Post registered mail to send all the stuff to Buffalo and I could check the delivery status on the net. They can even mail you once the delivery is complete.
Andrew Miller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.