longest wait for ppr

Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:05 am
Just Joined

jax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant future
Unhappy longest wait for ppr

Hi Guys
Just wondering who has had the longest wait for their ppr after their meds. Currently, ours is 4 months and 2 days.
jeff
Old Jan 13th 2008, 11:55 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: longest wait for ppr

If you browse through past posts you'll find reports from some who had to redo medicals as they expired (12 months validity) while they were still waiting for conclusion of background/security check.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:18 am
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough

We took our meds in April 06 and were told that we should hear within 90 days.When we hadn't heard any thing after 4 months we decided to e-mail cic and had a reply in 2 days saying our visas were ready.

Wether this was a coincidence or we jolted their memory we'll never know,but within 21 days we had landed in Canada and have been here 16 months now and have forgotten about the awful waiting.

I guess you have to decide if it's worth taking a chance or just let things take their course.

Good luck!
TLB
Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

jax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant futurejax147 has a brilliant future

Thanks TLB.
That cheered me up after reading Andrew Miller's reply. I'll give it another fortnight and then i'll try what worked for you. I'll let you know how i get on.
cheers
jeff