Long Wait, No More (Got It!)

Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

longwait is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long Wait, No More (Got It!)

I’m writing with a sole purpose, it is to uplift anyone out there still waiting for their case to be concluded. I have missed my “Brown Envelope� experience as I was on vacation overseas during the holidays. I came back on the 12th of Jan. and found out the passport request letter dated on December 23rd 2004.

I have been waiting for this moment since I first applied back in June 2002. I was very patient at first but then concerned, worried, anxious, distressed, and hopeless until I decided to live my life and forget about it. Two and a half years later it showed up. So, hold on you guys and be patient; it will also show up and you will have your moment too.

Many thanks to all the participants of this forum, especially Mr. Andrew Miller and Mr. Jim Humphries for all the support and priceless contribution they have been providing us with. THANK YOU.

My detailed timeline: (please don’t compare it to yours because it turned out that everyone of us is really a unique case)

Notes:

I guess I'll have now to figure all the other details concerning landing, customs, PR cards, SIN, etc....

Thanks and Good Luck,
                          NoMoreWait
                          Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:04 pm
                          Forum Regular

abrau is an unknown quantity at this point
                          Default Re: Long Wait, No More (Got It!)

Congrats man and praise the Lord!
                          Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:25 pm
                          Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! I also missed the brown envelope moment but, hey, we got it

Best of luck in Canada!

Biiiiink
                          Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:26 pm
                          keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Congrads,

time to change your login name.
                          Old Jan 25th 2005, 9:56 pm
                          BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by longwait
                          I’m writing with a sole purpose, it is to uplift anyone out there still waiting for their case to be concluded. I have missed my “Brown Envelope� experience as I was on vacation overseas during the holidays. I came back on the 12th of Jan. and found out the passport request letter dated on December 23rd 2004.

I have been waiting for this moment since I first applied back in June 2002. I was very patient at first but then concerned, worried, anxious, distressed, and hopeless until I decided to live my life and forget about it. Two and a half years later it showed up. So, hold on you guys and be patient; it will also show up and you will have your moment too.

Many thanks to all the participants of this forum, especially Mr. Andrew Miller and Mr. Jim Humphries for all the support and priceless contribution they have been providing us with. THANK YOU.

My detailed timeline: (please don’t compare it to yours because it turned out that everyone of us is really a unique case)

Notes:

I guess I'll have now to figure all the other details concerning landing, customs, PR cards, SIN, etc....

Thanks and Good Luck,
                                                  NoMoreWait

very happy for you my friend....now !

just a question: why so long between "request for job update and passport request? almost a jear...this is insane! can you clarify?

Congrats again!
                                                  Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:24 am
                                                  Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful news!!! I am so pleased for you. Congratulations!!
                                                  Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:30 am
                                                  Happy Canadian PR

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
                                                  ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Congratulations, interesting to note how nothing changed on e-client. I look forward to my day of opening a big brown envelope.

Wishing you all the best in Canada,
                                                  Ozinca
                                                  Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:25 am
                                                  The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! Hopefully this the begining of a new exciting life!

For all of you whiners out there (acting as if I'm not a whiner ), look at this man's timeline! I feel silly....
                                                  Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:12 am
                                                  Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!!! Goodluck in Canada i applied in mar 2002. Your is a second 2002 case before june who got pp request. I really hope some progress is made on mine too. My e-client was showing "decision made" since dec 2003. It changed back to "in process" on Jan 2005. I really hope i have good news coming..........

trying to catch hold of caips again.........