Long wait no communication

Old Jul 20th 2012, 4:38 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long wait no communication

Hiya

As you can see from my timeline we have been waiting along time - which im sure alot of others are in the same boat - some waiting longer .

I checked on Ecas recently and it finally changed to - application reviewed and being processed as of 16/05.2012 - - (does anyone know how long it roughly takes for some contact from immigration ?)

im guessing the next stage for me is the med requests - unless rejected - - just wish they would let us know the situation -

praying the being processed - means being processed (as in all ok) ooooh fingers and toes crossed.

oh p.s second question - i have recently had a baby - so understand i need to send off the additional family document with (an expensive) photo - + the fee's - - do you think i should wait for some contact from immigration - or should i send this stuff off asap - - - i just dont want to waste more money if they end up rejecting us anyway ?????

goodluck to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 20th 2012, 6:58 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long wait no communication

You had better inform the visa office now as the child will also have to undergo the medical exam. Time to contact varies with your history - countries lived in etc.Think months and relax - you are on your way.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Hi ya did you not get the wait 6-12 months letter,dont contac us before then.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:44 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by graham and george
Hi ya did you not get the wait 6-12 months letter,dont contac us before then.
Hiya - ive had no contact since the first email saying 120 days to send documents to london - which these were posted in feb 11 - not heard a thing since - just noticed ECAS changing now and again..

Oh i didnt think baby had a medical - thought it was just older ones - better post off the forms pronto then - thank u
Old Jul 24th 2012, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Originally Posted by kellywalsh22
Hiya - ive had no contact since the first email saying 120 days to send documents to london - which these were posted in feb 11 - not heard a thing since - just noticed ECAS changing now and again..

Oh i didnt think baby had a medical - thought it was just older ones - better post off the forms pronto then - thank u
I think this must be your AOR letter