Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

London PRTD Application Timeline August 2021

London PRTD Application Timeline August 2021

Old Aug 14th 2021, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

dejavus is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up London PRTD Application Timeline August 2021

Hi All,

I became PR just about a month ago and had to come back to the UK just 10 days after, my PR card obviously was not ready so I had to apply via VFS in London for the PRTD.

I sent my application in by post next day delivered to the VFS office on the 5th August and I got my Passport back from VFS on the 12th of August.

Multiple entry with 2 years validity.

Just wanted to Share in case anyone is after current timeline as I am travelling back to Canada 21st August and was worried passport wont arrive back on time.

Thank you IRCC!
Old Mar 10th 2022, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

BeeDee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London PRTD Application Timeline August 2021

Hi,
Thanks for sharing this. I am in the same situation. Could you tell filled out on the residency obligation part. if you had your PR status for just 2 weeks prior to travelling, how did you meet the 730 days mark that fulfils the residency obligation. Did you also give H & S reasons why you should be approved for PRTD. I have been a temporary resident for 7 years and only just got my PR a couple of weeks ago and had to go out of Canada. so I would like to know what was filled on the residency obligation part. Please and thank you.