Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

London Processing time for a CSQ Holders

London Processing time for a CSQ Holders

Old Apr 14th 2012, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

mouradb is on a distinguished road
Default London Processing time for a CSQ Holders

hello all,
I'm sure this question has been raised here but looked around and no answer found,

well my question is what is the average processing time for a CSQ holder to get the PR (we have been granted CSQ Already)

we are a family of 3 and our application just been received today at Sydney in Canada and due to the Canadian Immigration new legislation, the processing time have changed and I wonder if this has changed in our favor (Applicants) or this will drag our processing time.
Old Apr 14th 2012, 11:25 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Processing time for a CSQ Holders

Hi

Originally Posted by mouradb
hello all,
I'm sure this question has been raised here but looked around and no answer found,

well my question is what is the average processing time for a CSQ holder to get the PR (we have been granted CSQ Already)

we are a family of 3 and our application just been received today at Sydney in Canada and due to the Canadian Immigration new legislation, the processing time have changed and I wonder if this has changed in our favor (Applicants) or this will drag our processing time.

10 months for 80% of the applications http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...que.asp#europe 2nd quarter times haven't been posted as yet.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

Hi there, please see my timeline below! Looks like it will be quicker than 10 months for us, fingers crossed.

Things have gone a lot quicker than expected. Last Friday the medical clinic we went to for our meds emailed us that our tests were all ok and they were sending everything to the CHC that day. Hopefully that's the last hurdle and we will get our PPR (or whatever it is now) in the next few weeks

Good luck!

Last edited by nerdherd; Apr 15th 2012 at 9:20 pm. Reason: Too many typos!
Old Aug 10th 2012, 8:17 am
Just Joined

mouradb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nerdherd
Hi there, please see my timeline below! Looks like it will be quicker than 10 months for us, fingers crossed.

Things have gone a lot quicker than expected. Last Friday the medical clinic we went to for our meds emailed us that our tests were all ok and they were sending everything to the CHC that day. Hopefully that's the last hurdle and we will get our PPR (or whatever it is now) in the next few weeks

Good luck!
Heyy there, same all here, done our medics at the end of last month and the Visa fees and now paid. I hope this will be quick as I can no longer support life here.
Also did you find a good and cheap transporter/mover from here UK? what or how are you planing your move from here?
Old Aug 10th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

We got PR 4 months after our medicals, but there was a pause in our timeline (our doing, not CIC's) so hopefully you're nearly there too!

We went to Montreal last week to activate the visas and check out various parts of town. It was really hot by the way, in the 30s, with variable humidity (40% to start, went up to 80% one day, which we found hard to cope with). We wanted to go to Quebec City but didn't get time in the end.

We are going to use White & Co to ship our stuff, but we are not taking much, just under a container. There are several threads here on the subject of international removers / shipping goods, it may be worth your while reading them. It's a good idea to get several quotes and get them to come to your house to get a feel for each provider.