Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

London - Mar 04 AOR - Meds Received

London - Mar 04 AOR - Meds Received

Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of
Default London - Mar 04 AOR - Meds Received

Just got back from work to find a brown envelope...our medical requests...I'm shaking soooo much. We are March 10th AOR, no additional info required except landing fees.

Good luck to those still waiting...I'm going to try and stop shaking..

Fi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

gvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to all
Default Re: London - Mar 04 AOR - Meds Received

Originally Posted by fi_broon
Just got back from work to find a brown envelope...our medical requests...I'm shaking soooo much. We are March 10th AOR, no additional info required except landing fees.

Fi
Congratulations!!!! Please tell me you didn't use a consultant.....!!!

Time to crack open the bubbly!!!

Graeme
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Originally Posted by gvanleer

Graeme
Well done.

But gvanleer whats wrong with a consultant or are you saying its a good thing?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gvanleer

Graeme
Nope, all prepared and sent by myself...

Fi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

gvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to all

Nope, all prepared and sent by myself...

Fi
Well done!! It's always heartening to read when someone who filled the forms out themselves get their med requests!! It gives the rest of us hope!!

G
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:18 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Fi
Cheers mate!
Enjoy the "shaking"
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Fi
Congratulations You have given us MAR04 AOR's hope. Our date is 9th March, we did have a letter this morning with a Canadian stamp on it and got really excited, not knowing what sort of envelope to expect, on opening it we were disappointed to find a circular for a Canadian web subscription. What a disappointment !!! Do you realised you are going to make us all late for work as we await the arrival of the postman every morning
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Fi
Great news - congrats....
This gives all a timeline guide - my AOR was end June so hopefully our meds maybe end Sept 05. Also we prepared our own paperwork so your case gives us faith that we have done the right thing.

Cheers
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Fi
Hi, one more question, just out of curiosity, has your e-client changed from 'in process' to any other state ?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stainedglasslady
Hi, one more question, just out of curiosity, has your e-client changed from 'in process' to any other state ?
No change to e-client. Didn't even think to check until you mentioned it.

Fi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:05 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Wow fantastic news mate! Congratulations!
Now I'm getting scared
Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:38 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

I bet you are Bleech!!!!!!!!! Could be our turn soon. I applied for a new passport today as mine is due to expire next year. Thought I'd do it now rather than later. Just incase we get medicals just incase we get passport request. Cause when and if I do I want a brand new passport in honour of Visa arrival!!!!!!! tempting fate??? Oh well wait some more and some more.
Dont watch mail any more, dont go on line much, joined the dog in getting tired of waiting. Does bring a slight ray of sunshine at end of dull day though!

Originally Posted by Bleech
Wow fantastic news mate! Congratulations!
Now I'm getting scared
Old Jul 25th 2005, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Mike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant future

Congratulations........................ you have just made my day, someone has finally cracked open the March AOR box!!

Mike

Fi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:12 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default e-client Changed!!

Fi
I checked my e-client yesterday, just out of curiosity ...... We got our Visas last Saturday, and I know that sometime the latter part of last week it still said "in process .... started processing" ....etc etc

Anhoo, yesterday it said "Decision made ....... a decision has been made and the office will be contacting you ..." or words to that effect!

Was just nice to see , ..... not that it made any difference, but it was nice anyway!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:41 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Fi and good luck with your meds.

Regards Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.