London....CiC updates!!

Old Mar 31st 2010, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default Re: London....CiC updates!!

SNKH, thanks for the response....it seems as though there is SOME activity taking place in London.....so I suppose we should be thankful!

I was interested to hear that your update took place on Monday (rather than Tuesday!) perhaps they are practicing the art of real time information....but I doubt it.

Glad to see that you have had some progress made!

All the best, Steve
Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Ours was updated on Monday to 'decision made'. We sent our passports off 3 weeks ago.
Easier said than done I know, but try not to keep checking. The one time I didn't jump up when the postman came, our letter was there and I left it on the mat for half an hour
I really hope you hear something soon.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Thank you nativenewyorker.....I shall keep my fingers crossed too!

I suppose one must wonder why they bother having the information updates on line if they can't be bothered to update it in a timely fashion....or at all!!!

No information must be better than bad information!

Steve

Last edited by Steveh27wp; Mar 31st 2010 at 4:47 am.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 4:54 am
Just Joined

mikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LandC
had no updates on e-cas in the last 2 months on my spousal application. I'm starting to get worried as sites like trackitt are showing people being dealt with quicker than ours. I'm dreading a negative response from London, i guess i could try the FWS, but with everything t takes time. Life has been on hold while waiting to move over I know your not supposed to but its had not to think "i don't need to do that as i'll just do it when i move to canada"
Oh yes the feeling of we wont buy/do/make a decision until we are in Canada.

Congrats Singing Ringing Tree. We applied Aug 2007 and have sent in docs, Waiting for meds request so I am a bit more hopeful after reading your time line.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikkim
Oh yes the feeling of we wont buy/do/make a decision until we are in Canada.

Congrats Singing Ringing Tree. We applied Aug 2007 and have sent in docs, Waiting for meds request so I am a bit more hopeful after reading your time line.
Thanks mikkim. You must be very close now.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

kbs003 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all, my application status changed from "in process" to "decision made" . i am going to collect my passport tommorrow. don't know what will happen.

god luck to u all those who r still waiting.....

regards
kbs
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Hi Steve

Having been 'In Process' since 18 July 2007, our status changed yesterday to 'Decision Made'. We dropped our our passports two weeks ago and are collecting them tomorrow.

The website says status is updated every Tuesday, and ours was this week.

Good luck with collecting passports singingtree

Originally Posted by kbs003
hi all, my application status changed from "in process" to "decision made" . i am going to collect my passport tommorrow. don't know what will happen.

god luck to u all those who r still waiting.....

regards
kbs
Thats quick, good luck
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

So....it's Easter Monday.......and having had a FEW beers, I thought it would be a splendid idea to check the CiC website....it was going to be a good excuse to have A FEW MORE BEERS JUST TO DROWN MY SORROWS.

Holy cr@p!!!!!!!......It has been updated. Instead of saying "in process", it now says "DECISION MADE".

It then says "Medical results have been received. A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision."

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS??????????????????????????

Steve
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steveh27wp
So....it's Easter Monday.......and having had a FEW beers, I thought it would be a splendid idea to check the CiC website....it was going to be a good excuse to have A FEW MORE BEERS JUST TO DROWN MY SORROWS.

Holy cr@p!!!!!!!......It has been updated. Instead of saying "in process", it now says "DECISION MADE".

It then says "Medical results have been received. A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision."

Steve
sounds like you'll be getting your ppr very soon if you've not already received them
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Steve
Thats great news, of course CIC work Easter don't they
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:27 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Steve.....

Frantically went and checked my ECAS and it still says "In Process" bah
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

congrats steve, no luck here

does anyone have a contact number for london ?
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:34 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LandC

does anyone have a contact number for london ?
They don't take calls for immigration matters..... They will only take calls from Canadians in distress I believe.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

Steve
Hi Steve,

Just out of interest; when did do your meds?

Binty
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Steve! Glad to see things are moving along.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.