London....CiC updates!!

Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default London....CiC updates!!

Good Morning, Like so many others, I check the CiC (London) website to see if there are any updates! Yesterday, I did my regular check and guess what.....nothing!

I read on here quite regularly that there is a belief that updates do not take place weekly. There is no indication on the site as to when updates have taken place.

So my question is........did anyone on this forum notice a change in their status yesterday?. If nobody did then maybe there has been no update this week.

I for one would rather know that this is the case....rather than wondering why MY application doesn't seem to be making any progress.

I shall be interested in your replies.

Best wishes, Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: London....CiC updates!!

Hi Steve

Having been 'In Process' since 18 July 2007, our status changed yesterday to 'Decision Made'. We dropped our our passports two weeks ago and are collecting them tomorrow.

The website says status is updated every Tuesday, and ours was this week.

Last edited by singingringingtree; Mar 30th 2010 at 9:59 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I think they update as and when they feel like it....as the mood takes them. They say it is weekly on a Tuesday......and maybe for some it is...others never get an update even once they have their PR and have landed in Canada. Don't take the website too seriously....if you are lucky it will update for you....but don't let it frustrate you if it doesn't. I know this does not directly answer your question....but others will be along to do just that. The wait is hard enough on you....without heaping more pressure on yourself by constantly checking. In my opinion
lol
Stef
Originally Posted by Steveh27wp
Good Morning, Like so many others, I check the CiC (London) website to see if there are any updates! Yesterday, I did my regular check and guess what.....nothing!

I read on here quite regularly that there is a belief that updates do not take place weekly. There is no indication on the site as to when updates have taken place.

So my question is........did anyone on this forum notice a change in their status yesterday?. If nobody did then maybe there has been no update this week.

I for one would rather know that this is the case....rather than wondering why MY application doesn't seem to be making any progress.

I shall be interested in your replies.

Best wishes, Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Thank you singingringingtree.......so at least I know that there were some updates yesterday. I guess that I can therefore assume that there has been no further progress on mine ...... yet!

Oh well......back to the decorating!!

Steve

Last edited by Steveh27wp; Mar 30th 2010 at 10:22 pm. Reason: just busy!!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Stef for your response.....it is a matter of some sadness that they "toy" with us this way. I'm sure they understand how important these matters are to us all..

You would think that in this day and age, they could update in REAL TIME.

Don't worry.....I'm not able to take the updates too seriously.......and I certainly won't pressure myself in any way.

It has only been 3 weeks since my last update....and judging by the comments I have read (and enjoyed) on here........I really shouldn't be getting concerned at all!!!

Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again singingringingtree....just realised that I forgot to congratulate you on having your passports back tomorrow...presumably with your shiny new visa......well done and best wishes.
Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Hi again singingringingtree....just realised that I forgot to congratulate you on having your passports back tomorrow...presumably with your shiny new visa......well done and best wishes.
Steve
Thanks Steve. I'm sure you'll hear something soon
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

arabian77 is on a distinguished road

Hi Steve,

My OH and I never recieved a reference number, so we have been unable to check the CIC website. So we understand your frustration!

We only recently recieved a letter in the post advising us that our medicals needed to be done. Which was done on the 24th March.

Good luck with the process.

Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

They may understand how important it is....but they simply do not care....we are numbers...sadly...not real people
lol
Stef

Thanks Stef for your response.....it is a matter of some sadness that they "toy" with us this way. I'm sure they understand how important these matters are to us all..

You would think that in this day and age, they could update in REAL TIME.

Don't worry.....I'm not able to take the updates too seriously.......and I certainly won't pressure myself in any way.

It has only been 3 weeks since my last update....and judging by the comments I have read (and enjoyed) on here........I really shouldn't be getting concerned at all!!!

Steve
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by arabian77
Hi Steve,

My OH and I never recieved a reference number, so we have been unable to check the CIC website. So we understand your frustration!

We only recently recieved a letter in the post advising us that our medicals needed to be done. Which was done on the 24th March.

Good luck with the process.

Hi Arabian
Our medical request letter had the file number on the top right of the white address label on the envelope. I think we are in a different queue so perhaps processes varying.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

arabian77 is on a distinguished road

Hi singingringingtree,

Ours probably has aswell, but when the OH contacted CIC via email we were told not to contact them. Strange, when others we know did exactly the same thing and was advised of their ref number.

Hi Stef,

Probably true in what you wrote.

Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

had no updates on e-cas in the last 2 months on my spousal application. I'm starting to get worried as sites like trackitt are showing people being dealt with quicker than ours. I'm dreading a negative response from London, i guess i could try the FWS, but with everything t takes time. Life has been on hold while waiting to move over I know your not supposed to but its had not to think "i don't need to do that as i'll just do it when i move to canada"
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

There are only two items that they display on the website, either 'in progress' or 'decision made'. So you won’t see any updated on the site, until the decision has been made. Really, no sense in checking the site. Does nothing but stress you out.

Ray
Old Mar 31st 2010, 3:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat005 is an unknown quantity at this point

ours updated on Monday to in progress, they started processing 25/03 and website updated on 29/03
Old Mar 31st 2010, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Thanks very much for your response, Ray. Deep down I know you're right about the stress!

However, I'm sure that I read on here somewhere that receipt of the results of the medicals was also posted by them (once they had received them from wherever).

If you knew me, you would know that I am not the sort to get seriously stressed......but as LandC have said, life starts to feel as though it's on hold.....just waiting!

I have lots of decorating and other things to do before we sell up here and move on out......I'm sure that I would be more focussed if I could just see the light at the end of this mysterious tunnel

Best wishes, Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.