London CHC, Yearly Visa Limit

Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: London CHC, Yearly Visa Limit

Originally Posted by TrishB
Don't forget, guys, the different types of visas - skilled worker, business, work permits, study permits, PNP - these will all be dealt with on a priority basis, ie. work permits dealt with within 1 month, etc.
Maybe try getting a job and go on a work permit whilst the PR is ticking away on the background? You'll get there a lot quicker.

DON'T PANIC!!!! YOU'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY!!

The whole world is trying for an Arranged Employement Opinion. . My work experience does not fall into the catagory where i could get a Labour Market Opinion. That is what i have understood from the various sites i visited. But i am trying.

Just asking... Is this 12,600 visa cap for London CHC only for Skilled worker catagory, or is 12,600 is for skiled worker+business+work permits+PNP etc... :scared:

I hope 12,600 is for only Skilled Worker catagory.

regs
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

T@m@s is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
The whole world is trying for an Arranged Employement Opinion. . My work experience does not fall into the catagory where i could get a Labour Market Opinion. That is what i have understood from the various sites i visited. But i am trying.

Just asking... Is this 12,600 visa cap for London CHC only for Skilled worker catagory, or is 12,600 is for skiled worker+business+work permits+PNP etc... :scared:

I hope 12,600 is for only Skilled Worker catagory.

regs
The 12,600 it is only for the Skilled Worker category, but we don't know for certain if it is pr. applicant or pr. applications (plus family).

And you're right, to get a job there while we wait, what we must do. You know it not only the fact of this tedious and tiresome waitning - I can wait - it's more the uncertainty if we get our PR at all. I think this is the hardest part.

Last edited by T@m@s; Sep 9th 2005 at 8:10 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by T@m@s
The 12,600 it is only for the Skilled Worker category, but we don't know for certain if it is pr. applicant or pr. applications (plus family).

And you're right, to get a job there while we wait, what we must do. You know it not only the fact of this tedious and tiresome waitning - I can wait - it's more the uncertainty if we get our PR at all. I think this is the hardest part.
yea, if we are sure of getting a PR then not a problem waiting, but the uncertain outcome is what that makes it more hard on us. the thing to look at is changes in pass mark. If they increase to very high levels even before our IA is done to so unattainable levels like 85 or 90 then it is a problem.