London Application timeslines

Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default London Application timeslines

Does anybody realistically know the timeline involved when applying for PR as a skilled worker in London? I applied in June 2003 when can I realistically expect to hear anything.

Many Thanks

Majj
Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

Bob Khag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London Application timeslines

Originally posted by Majj
Does anybody realistically know the timeline involved when applying for PR as a skilled worker in London? I applied in June 2003 when can I realistically expect to hear anything.

Many Thanks

Majj
I applied in March 2003 and received my AOR in April 2003. According to my lawyer, it will take a minimum 6 to 8 months before i hear anymore.

I live in the UK and applied to London as a Skilled Worker.

Have you received an AOR?
What country do you live in?
Did you use the assistance of a Lawyer?

Regards
Bob
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

I applied in June 2003 and received a acknowledgement in the same month. On the website it says they started processing the application on 30 June. (Sorry I don't understand what AOR stands for).

I also live in London and therefore applied to London.

No, I did not use the assistance of a lawyer.

Regards,

Majj.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

bobkhag5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Majj
I applied in June 2003 and received a acknowledgement in the same month. On the website it says they started processing the application on 30 June. (Sorry I don't understand what AOR stands for).

I also live in London and therefore applied to London.

No, I did not use the assistance of a lawyer.

Regards,

Majj.
An AOR is an Acknowledgment of Receipt. It means they have received your application and currently processing. They should also give you a file number that is your reference number.

Unfortunately it’s just a horrible waiting game. Please let me know if you hear anything back from London