Location for PR form?

Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Location for PR form?

Originally Posted by Jilly345
Hi Sue,

Yep, we have most of the kid's ski stuff now, but will have to hire boots, skis and helmets. I do hope they take to it, would love to go lots if we are lucky enough to live there one day.

I've only ever been to Austria & Germany skiing in the past, so the Rockies will be a new experience, just know I will fall in love with the mountains. Originally from Snowdonia, and used to love to climb and hill walk in my younger days!!

You should try and do something with your talent for paint effects Sue, I’m sure they would be people interested! Me for one!!. I think my dream would be to open a Scrapbook Shop and do something I love for a living! Alas I have a feeling it will stay a dream! But I so hope Canada will become a reality for us too!

Jilly
Hi Jilly, I am just painting all my daughters bedroom furniture, painting the house from top to bottom ready for marketing, if it moves paint it, making all the curtains and blinds, I am hoping when we sell the house we can sell most of the furniture as well, I love going to second hand shops buying good solid pieces and painting them etc takes time but great results.

know what you mean about scrap-booking a friend runs a business doing that, are you a Michael's addict there are 3 in Ottawa. im in heaven

If you want a helmet or anything else i have it you are welcome only worn by charming prince for 1 week, thats the problem with skiing its fine for us our clothes wear out or go out of fashion theres only lasts a season,

I am sure they will love it, we spent the first day with Jamie and mixed play with actual skiing ( he had a fantastic instructor one to one so worth the money) then took turns
until he got the hang of it, the hardest bit was getting him on the lift he didn't like it ( it was fast ) if you want send me a pm and i will post them

sue
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Location for PR form?

Originally Posted by Jilly345
Hi Sue,

Yep, we have most of the kid's ski stuff now, but will have to hire boots, skis and helmets. I do hope they take to it, would love to go lots if we are lucky enough to live there one day.

I've only ever been to Austria & Germany skiing in the past, so the Rockies will be a new experience, just know I will fall in love with the mountains. Originally from Snowdonia, and used to love to climb and hill walk in my younger days!!

You should try and do something with your talent for paint effects Sue, I’m sure they would be people interested! Me for one!!. I think my dream would be to open a Scrapbook Shop and do something I love for a living! Alas I have a feeling it will stay a dream! But I so hope Canada will become a reality for us too!

Jilly
just realised where yo are, went on advanced course there last year with Anni Sloan now there is someone that is good, her paints are fab if you ever fancy doing anything don't even need to prime first.
cheers sue