Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Are LMO's necesscary for Saskatchewan??

Are LMO's necesscary for Saskatchewan??

Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:23 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are LMO's necesscary for Saskatchewan??

Originally Posted by Alvic
We have just had an email from OH's future employers wife who is kindly keeping us up to date with the LMO process. She said that Richard will be sent his contract in the next week with a cover letter and that all we have to do is send it to the SINP office in Regina and that no LMO is necesscary as there is a new simplified process?

I am really confused as others on here are currently applying for LMO through Regina office so why will it be different for us

Would they be correct in saying this. She gave me a number to phone for Foreign Workers but I could only get an answer machine so I thought I would try you lot.

Hopefully Jim Humphries or Andrew Miller are lurking.
Hi
I'm not a lot of help as I only recently had my LMO but reading the WP pack it says that a HRSDC confirmation MAY br required and further on says that "in cases where a HRSDC confirmation is not required you may apply (for WP)when you have written evidence of your job offer from your employer"
Terese
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:57 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by terese677
Hi
I'm not a lot of help as I only recently had my LMO but reading the WP pack it says that a HRSDC confirmation MAY br required and further on says that "in cases where a HRSDC confirmation is not required you may apply (for WP)when you have written evidence of your job offer from your employer"
Terese
Thanks for your answer...its all very confusing isint it? Where did you apply for your LMO?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 11:13 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alvic
Thanks for your answer...its all very confusing isint it? Where did you apply for your LMO?
Hi
My future employer sent for my LMO from Vancouver, am now preparing my WP application while I'm waiting for our renewed passports and first passport for our daughter, once passports received will be sending off our WP application.
Terese