LMO Renewal

Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:30 am
Just Joined

anujmiglani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LMO Renewal

Hello guys, does anyone know about LMO renewal I had positive LMO from July 2007 and it was for two years, it will be expring in July 2009 and I will like to get it renewed. Does anyone know the procedure or I have to send a new application for LMO apporval. Did someone had a similar situation, I will like to seek some help. Please let me know.
Thank you and Good luck to you all
Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:31 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LMO Renewal

Originally Posted by anujmiglani
Hello guys, does anyone know about LMO renewal I had positive LMO from July 2007 and it was for two years, it will be expring in July 2009 and I will like to get it renewed. Does anyone know the procedure or I have to send a new application for LMO apporval. Did someone had a similar situation, I will like to seek some help. Please let me know.
Thank you and Good luck to you all
My understanding is that the employer has to ask for an LMO, not the employee. However, you should be able to extend the TWP without a new LMO (I think).
Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Thanks for reply, ya my employer will have to get it done but I want to make sure they answer the questions right?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Waltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud of

I thought that if you had a 2 year TWP you had to go home for 4 months before you could apply for anoth TWP.......so you might get the LMO, but you wont get the TWP. I have just been issued a 2 year TWP and this is what I was told by the immigration officer.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:47 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Steph Golder
I thought that if you had a 2 year TWP you had to go home for 4 months before you could apply for anoth TWP.......so you might get the LMO, but you wont get the TWP. I have just been issued a 2 year TWP and this is what I was told by the immigration officer.
WPs issued for NOC C& D semi & Low skilled jobs are only good for 2 years and then the applicant has to return home for 4 months. WPs for skilled work, NOC A,B & O can be extended past the 2 years, with a new LMO and there is no going home for 4 months.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys I fall into NOC A category. Does anyone know what procedure to follow and in form it says if canadians have been trained for this position what should we fill in order to get positive LMO?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

canglish is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

WPs issued for NOC C& D semi & Low skilled jobs are only good for 2 years and then the applicant has to return home for 4 months. WPs for skilled work, NOC A,B & O can be extended past the 2 years, with a new LMO and there is no going home for 4 months.

Is it possible to get PR if offered a skill level B job (experience and qualified to do it) but on a TWP for a skill level C or D job?