Wikiposts

LMO refused:(

Old Jun 24th 2010, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LMO refused:(

Hey Guys,

Quick update we have just found out from the employer in Canada that the LMO that was applied for, for my OH has been refused

The Employer has told us they refused it due to lack of information ie, wage benefits, location!

in all fairness this employer is only a small company and its the 1st LMO hes ever done so as they say practice makes perfect lol

he is re-advertising again for 2 weeks and this time including all the description they have asked for so fingers crossed this time its a positive

However I hope some 1 can help me as we are now at the 120 day stage but as I have said in 1 of my previous threads my daft OH forget to tell me about a conviction he had over 15 years ago and we ticked NO to the convictions part on our application and so now we have to explain to London why we ticked the NO box.

But if we cancel our emigration and hopefully get over on a temp work permit (eventually lol) and do a year there and then start our emigration process from inside of Canada once I know our children and ourselves will settle,
when we do the applications again and this time tick the YES box to the convictions part will it still cause problems?

Do they make a copy of our original applications even though we havent submitted anything to London yet?

any advice would be appreciated
Old Jun 24th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: LMO refused:(

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hey Guys,

Quick update we have just found out from the employer in Canada that the LMO that was applied for, for my OH has been refused

The Employer has told us they refused it due to lack of information ie, wage benefits, location!

in all fairness this employer is only a small company and its the 1st LMO hes ever done so as they say practice makes perfect lol

he is re-advertising again for 2 weeks and this time including all the description they have asked for so fingers crossed this time its a positive

However I hope some 1 can help me as we are now at the 120 day stage but as I have said in 1 of my previous threads my daft OH forget to tell me about a conviction he had over 15 years ago and we ticked NO to the convictions part on our application and so now we have to explain to London why we ticked the NO box.

But if we cancel our emigration and hopefully get over on a temp work permit (eventually lol) and do a year there and then start our emigration process from inside of Canada once I know our children and ourselves will settle,
when we do the applications again and this time tick the YES box to the convictions part will it still cause problems?

Do they make a copy of our original applications even though we havent submitted anything to London yet?

any advice would be appreciated
I'm my experience (which is similar to yours) is we applied for FSW1, got rejected. I then came in via a TWP and have re-applied for FSW2......except I did tick the box on all occations.

When I applied for my work permit at POE, I was asked if I'd been in trouble with the police, I answered yes and supplied the details. The IO went away and spent some time typing on his terminal, he then asked if I'd applied for a Visa in the past, which I answered yes. I'm guessing he's seen that I had on his terminal.

My point is, they will have your details on the system.....to what detail, I don't know.

Also, when we re-applied for FSW, the file number stayed the same as when we applied previously.

Actually, now I've said that, I'm thinking if you withdraw now your details won't be processed, you wont get a file number and you wont be on the system.

Also, if you withdraw now, you could say due to a mistake on the application.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spaceace
I'm my experience (which is similar to yours) is we applied for FSW1, got rejected. I then came in via a TWP and have re-applied for FSW2......except I did tick the box on all occations.

When I applied for my work permit at POE, I was asked if I'd been in trouble with the police, I answered yes and supplied the details. The IO went away and spent some time typing on his terminal, he then asked if I'd applied for a Visa in the past, which I answered yes. I'm guessing he's seen that I had on his terminal.

My point is, they will have your details on the system.....to what detail, I don't know.

Also, when we re-applied for FSW, the file number stayed the same as when we applied previously.

Actually, now I've said that, I'm thinking if you withdraw now your details won't be processed, you wont get a file number and you wont be on the system.

Also, if you withdraw now, you could say due to a mistake on the application.
Hiya thanks for your reply

thats the bit am not sure of as you say will we be on record now as applying even though we havent sent any info to London?
Only thing I think we can do is withdraw application and then if LMO gets a positive result my other half can be honest with the IO at POE about conviction and also tell him we did apply and tell IO we got to this stage however we withdrew application
Can I just ask we have been told that on police check if theres any foot prints on it come back saying "No Live Trace" is there anyway we can get a police check with conviction on to show the IO exactly what it is?

thanks again for replying.x
Old Jun 28th 2010, 2:56 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

A withdrawn case will still be in the record.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
A withdrawn case will still be in the record.
Hi Jim,

Thanks very much for the info thats a great help

Have you any idea what they exactly see on their system ie, our whole application details or just that we have applied before?

sorry for asking loads of questions

thanks in advance.x
Old Jun 28th 2010, 4:21 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

They will know what visa was applied for, when, where, and you ID details as well as the outcome of withdrawn.