Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

LMO May Be Rejected - HELP!!!!!!!!

LMO May Be Rejected - HELP!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:02 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LMO May Be Rejected - HELP!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
HI Alison

I replied to you other post, fingers crossed HRSDC get their act together, sort out the PNP stuff and Good luck to you and your OH.

Rosie
Thanks again Rosie
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Well we are very fortunate that the compnay really do want to employ my OH and they are doing all they can to help us and support us.

HRSDC have asked them to put more info into a new advert and advertise the job again. They didnt say how long it had to be advertised for - so in that respect we are in limbo

So hopefully the LMO is not failed yet, but they are nerely "flexing their muscles".
I thinbk the lenght of advertisement depends upon whether the job is an occupation under pressure. If so , 7 days is the requirement , if not I think 3 months is a possibility

Sorry if that is more bad news heaped on

Gryphea
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:39 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gryphea
I thinbk the lenght of advertisement depends upon whether the job is an occupation under pressure. If so , 7 days is the requirement , if not I think 3 months is a possibility

Sorry if that is more bad news heaped on

Gryphea
Dont think I could get anymore bad news at the minute...maybe I shouldnt tempt fate, eh?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Can't offer any advice as I don't know this route in. But just sending best wishes and positive vibes to you both ...