LMO Manitoba

Old Jan 29th 2013, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

jocko258 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LMO Manitoba

hi just wondering how u have got on ?

looking to do the same myself with my wife and children ..
Old Jan 29th 2013, 8:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jocko258

This thread is quite old now, and the OP hasn't been on the forum for approx 2 months so may not see your question. If you have any specific questions it would be better to start your own thread, thx.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

franfluff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, it seems like the original paperwork has got lost so we signed original paperwork again and started all over again, the employer rang the office last week and said they will be looking at our file in the next 3 weeks as they were only just looking at files that were received mid november and ours was received 7th december but atleast they are finally looking into it now!!! So the office said atm it takes 10-12 weeks for a LMO to be approved so im hoping we should know end of feb whether the employer gets the LMO granted or not!!! We have been waiting a very long time now, seems like we have been the unlucky ones in this case! Are you waiting for a LMO atm??? Or are you just wondering about the whole process of it all? xxx
Old Jan 30th 2013, 9:15 am
Just Joined

yes looking in to the whole process , etc
Old Jan 30th 2013, 10:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have specific questions? If so, the Wiki is well worth a look as it should answer all of them, but if not then do start your own thread with any questions on (give as much info as possible about your own circumstances to get the best answers).

HTH.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

franfluff is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with it all, dont be too disappointed if it takes longer then you originally had hoped for... keep going, believe in your dream and never give up!!! It will happen if you want it enough! Any help you want just ask, i dont mind you using my thread as more people can also see etc xxx
Old Jan 30th 2013, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Ok thanks