LMO Low Skill Pilot Program

Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice
Question LMO Low Skill Pilot Program

Can anyone shed some light on this? It says on CIC that you have to return to your home country for 4 months after your period of employment expires before re-applying for another LMO and getting a new contract from employer.

How possible is it to apply to stay during this period so that you don't have to return home?

Moving whole family over there - so having to come back (without wanting to) would be a nightmare!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:20 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LMO Low Skill Pilot Program

This page of CIC's website states that, after 24 months in Canada, you have to leave Canada for four months before re-applying under the Low Skill Pilot Project.
x
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
This page of CIC's website states that, after 24 months in Canada, you have to leave Canada for four months before re-applying under the Low Skill Pilot Project.
x
I know - but surely there could be a way around that - what do you think? The other thing I thought I'd read somewhere, was that you couldn't take your family members with you. Have you read that anywhere? Maybe I've mixed it up with something else.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:49 am
Just Joined

rachelt12 is an unknown quantity at this point

same question (if you could bring your spouse with you under the program).

thank you.

Last edited by rachelt12; Jun 24th 2008 at 8:57 am.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rachelt12
same question (if you could bring your spouse with you under the program).

thank you.
As soon as we hear back from London CIC I'll post some information. In our application, was material handler job, and spousal application (which London asked for by the way) together with details of family members travelling. Fingers crossed it all comes back OK. We sent our original application off in April and they asked for my intended occupation even though OH's application shown low skill job. I faxed the positive LMO to them last Thur (19th June) so it shouldn't take too long.