The LMO denied my Working Visa!!!

Old Apr 12th 2011, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Hydra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The LMO denied my Working Visa!!!

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
What NOC code were you applying under?

Ah, I see. I can understand now, if the company are paying them, then it makes sense that they won't talk to you.
I guess it's this one: Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters
(NOC 5125-A) but I don't know for sure since they didn't told me anything at all.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Anyway I just want to know if there is an appeal mechanism in the PNP if an application is rejected, or are they lying to me?
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

For Work Permits there generally is no appeal, you're just supposed to fix what they complained about (salary, advertising, etc.) then apply again.
Old Apr 12th 2011, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CanadaJimmy
For Work Permits there generally is no appeal, you're just supposed to fix what they complained about (salary, advertising, etc.) then apply again.
I'm assuming that apply again means modify what it's wrong and just send it again, without paying all the fees again, right?
Old Apr 12th 2011, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

There are no fees for LMO applications, that's largely the reason there's no appeals process, there's no money to lose. Like others have said if you got refused that's your consultants responsibility, and in my view they certainly shouldn't charge you again for another application.